Chapter Three- A New Friend

( Going to recap a bit, sorry! )
I turned and saw a tall boy around the same age as me, maybe a year or so older. He has frosty blue hair, deep blue eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing a light blue sweatshirt, blue jeans, and a pair of black tennis shoes. His head was slightly cocked to the side, like that of a bird. His arms were tucked awkwardly behind his back and he was looking at me worriedly. I sniffled and just stared. I couldn't seem to break my eyes away from his. He moved forwards, closer to me, and looked down at me. I felt my heart start racing and knew that I was flushing. ᔕTOᑭ ᗷᒪᑌᔕᕼIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ TᗩᒪK TO ᕼIᗰ...(Different font=thoughts)I thought. I took a breath and mumbled, "I...I'm lost..." I started to cry again as I realized how true that statement was. "Hey d-don't cry. I can help you. I've lived in this town for years. Where are you t-trying to go?", He placed his hand on my shoulder and sat down close next to me. I looked up into his eyes and murmured, "2863 Rose Street...", He smiled and responded, "I know exactly where that is." "Really?", I said, my smile matching his. He stood up and offered a hand to me. "My name is Will. Will Cipher." I grasped his hand. He pulled me up and I accidentally fell against him. I looked up at him, blushing hard, and said, "(Rn)..." I stepped back, still looking at him. "(Rn)...that's pretty.", he said as he looked my up from the tan flats right back up into my eyes. I blushed and murmured, "T-thanks...I like the name Will too..." "Thanks.", he smiled at me before responding with, "Let's get you to Rose Street." He started to walk off so I quickly jumped forwards to walk beside him.  "So are you new is town? I haven't seen you before and I haven't talked to you, and you defiantly seem like someone I would talk to." I looked up at him. He didn't look back. Probably because at this point he was just as red as I was. "Well uh...my friend told me to come save her from boredom, so I convinced my parents to let me stay here for the summer." I'ᗰ ᔕᑌᖇE IT ᑕᗩᑎ'T ᗷE ᐯEᖇY ᗷOᖇIᑎG Iᖴ ᗰOᖇE ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᒪIKE ᗯIᒪᒪ ᒪIᐯE ᕼEᖇE...I thought. Will chuckled and looked at me. "I promise, it's not that bad here.", he smiled at me. "I'll take your word.", I smiled back happily.
➖➖➖
We were walking in a sort of awkward silence when I suddenly tripped on the sidewalk. "Ah!", I yelped and waited for the impact of the cold concrete under me, but instead I felt someone lift me back to my feet, and opened my eyes to see Will there, still holding onto my arm. "Thanks.", I mumbled, feeling my face heat up. He smiled lightly and nodded. "N-no problem.", he let me go and turned back to keep walking. I quickly ran up to walk beside him and smiled down at me. "So uh...", I mumbled and looked up at him. "Yes?", he asked and smiled lightly at me. "Uh...", I said and blushed. He chuckled and looked forwards. "S-sorry, I suck at small talk.", I mumbled and looked down embarrassedly. "Don't worry, I do too." He said as we took a turn and he stopped. "This is Rose Street, the place you're looking for is just two houses down. I nodded and looked up at him, somewhat sad that we had to part ways. He smiled down at me before offering to walk me down to the house. I nodded and started to walk with him to the house. "This has been fun.", he said as we walked slowly. "Yeah, it has." "We should hang out some more over the summer." "R-really?" "Yeah, of course." "Cool!" "Is there anyway I can contact you incase we both have free time?" "Uh...yeah! I'll give you my number!" I said happily and dug around in the front pocket of the suitcase till I found a black pen. "Do you mind?", I asked and pointed to his arm. "No, not at all.", He said and smiled, holding his arm out to me. I quickly scribbled my number down at smiled at him happily. "I'll text you later to make sure it works." "Okay!" "I guess I'll see you later (yn)." "Yeah, see ya Will!" I said and dragged my suitcase to the front door. I rang the doorbell and my friend pulls the door open excitedly. "(YN)!!!", she shouted and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back, still aware of Will at the end of the drive. "Hey! It's great to see you again!" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and looked over at Will before whispering, "Who's the cute dude over there?" I laughed and pulled my suitcase in the door. "That's quite a story. I'll tell you once we're in your room." I looked back and waved at will once before the door slammed closed behind me.
➖➖➖
OMG! I am SO sorry at how long this took to get out! I was still in school and was SUPER busy! I'm out now, so YAY SUMMER! I'll be updating as soon as I can! I love you all, ENJOY!