The Tutor

Adriana's P.O.V

................................

I was struggling in my science class and i needed help. I asked the teacher could i be assigned a tutor. She assigned me with a guy named Brian. We met in 8th grade but we never really talked. I found Brian in the library and went up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around with an inviting smile and asked me what i needed. I told him what Mrs. Johnson said. He nodded his head and picked his stuff up and told me to follow him. He told me that we were going to b studying every Monday,Wednesday and Friday. I gladly agreed and thanked him for helping me. I texted my mom and told her i would be home late. We walked out of the school doors to Brian's red n black mustang. I glazed at his car forgetting that i was supposed to get in. Brian laughed and pulled meh to the passengers side and opened the door for me. I got in and put my seatbelt on making sure i didnt his car dirty. He laughed,closed my door and walked over to his side and hopped in. He laughed again before he started his car and drove off into the distance making his way home. Once we pulled to the house i gasp, amazed at how big his house is. This forced another laughed out of Brian's mouth. I slowly opened my car door and got out. Brian got out the car and walked over to my side and grabbed my hand and guided me towards the house. Brian pulled out a key and stuck it into the key hole and opened the door to his magnificent house. I slowly strolled in and looked around. Brian grabbed my hand once again and guiding me upstairs. We both heard his mother saying she was going to the grocery store with Brian's little brother Josh. After she left Brian stopped me and told meh not to touch anything and just to sit on his bed. He opened the door and i did exactly what i was told. I sat on his extremely soft bed and admire his red n black comforter set. Me being me i stood back up and plopped onto his bed messing his sheets up. Oh i totally forgot to mention Brian has a short temper(not rlly xD)........i just laid there,closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I then felt a shadow on top of me. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Brian angrily on top of me breathing hard. That was when i realized i was in deep boo boo. I closed my eyes again hoping i was only imagining this but i opened my eyes once again and saw him in the exact same position as before.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" he yelled at me. I flinched at his voice but he acted as if he didnt care. "I-i just have never seen a b-bed like this b-b-before. " i said calmly but terrified at the same time.

"So you decided to mess up my sheets??!!" he yelled once again.

"Im sorry i didnt realize what i was doing. "I said looking anywhere but his eyes. He gently forced my chin up and forced me to look in his eyes.

"Its ok,its ok i didnt mean to get this upset do you forgive me?. "He asked me kindly.

"Sure" i said looking away again. A tear i didnt even know was coming down my eye and rolled down my cheek. He raised his hand but i thought he was gonna hit me so i flinched. Once i realized he didn't hit me i opened my eyes. His facial expression looked hurt. He slowly got off from on top of me and walked backwards towards the wall.

"You're scared of me. "He said. I put my head down cuz i knew he was telling the truth. He slowly walked towards me. He sat on the bed and pulled me on his laps. He started twirling me straight in his fingers and whispered sweet words into my ear. He moved my hair out of the way and started to kiss my neck,he found his way down my back and quickly slid my shirt off. He laid me right side up with my stomach perfectly open for him to kiss and touch. Thats exactly what he did. He slowly licked from my neck down to my navel and undid my jeans and slid them down my legs. I quickly slid my panties down my legs and then the door bell rang. I looked at Brian and he said to wait here.