Two

Ria sat crossed legged at the edge of the bed with her arms leaning back into the cotton covered mattress. She let her feet move aimlessly against the air as waited for Mark. She let herself scan the room for anything interesting to catch her eye, but there was nothing. The room was basically bedroom set from ikea with no personal items decorating the space.

It was times like this where Ria really doubted the enjoyment of her hobby. She was never the one to be patient, but with virgins she had to be. They needed to be talked through and consoled. Understandably, it was an important time for most of them.

In some ways though, she really enjoyed the whole 'wham bam thank you ma'm.' It allowed her to leave their lives just as easily as she entered and without any strings attached. Plus she definitely didn't have to wait until they were emotionally and mentally prepared.

"You can do this Mark. You. Can. Do. This." She heard Mark repeat over and over again in his bathroom. Sure it was sort of cute that he was nervous and trying to prepare himself, but this wasn't why she was here. She took out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. It's been almost 20 minutes and no action.

Mark stared at his face in the mirror, trying to find it in himself to walk out of the bathroom confidently, knowing damn well that the beautiful lady in his room heard everything.

Mark couldn't believe how nervous he was. For Christ sake, he was a decent looking 27 year old and he should've lost his virginity years ago just like his pals. Though he was also preoccupied with something. At first he wanted nothing but to get good grades and graduate and then he wanted to just work. Recently whenever he hung out with his friends, he realized how he couldn't relate to their tales of one night stands or any girl related talks. That's when he figured it was time to change and that led to the situation on hand.

He stared his brown eyes through the mirror and let his fingers comb through his hair messily. With one last look at his self, he finally found the courage to open the door and meet the lady on the other side.

When the bathroom door opened to reveal Mark, Ria could instantly tell that he was still kind of nervous.

"Hey," he spoke softly, letting his fingers go through his hair again.

She uncrossed her legs and made her way towards him.

Just as softly as he spoke before she said, "You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you or anything. There's nothing wrong with waiting."

He shook his lightly, "No, no, no. I'm ready, just a little nervous."

With that said, Ria took his hand and led him to his bed. She sat him down and stood in between his legs as she slowly kissed his neck, making her way to his lips.

She gradually climbed onto his lap and let him roam his hands underneath her shirt. Trying to pick up the speed a little bit, she took off her shirt and then made her way to take off his.

As more skin began to connect with skin, the kisses began to get more frantic and their moans mixed together in unison.

//

Dedicating this to Aleisha my bby CometsofMind  because this was inspired by her amazing story the Bed Warmer. If you haven't already, go check it out!