Strange Dreams:Erwin x Reader

Note: I got this idea from another story but the plot is mine. And I do not own any ATTACK ON TITAN CHARACTERS.

~Erwins P.O.V~

As I run a top the hill to catch up I say "(f/n) wait!" she turns around and once again I see that beautiful smile she always gives me and her shiny (e/c) eyes

"Erwin try to keep up!" she says giggling. I finally got up the hill and I see a land full of water and hills filled with the gorgeous flowers I've seen. There were no titan nor walls to hold back the beauty.

"Come dance with me," she says as she grabs my hand leading me near a cherry blossom tree, I see Levi, Hanji, and Mike about to play some instruments.

"Sie Sind das Essen und Wir Sind die Jäger!" Levi starts singing. This must be another dream.

~Out of Dreamland~

I wake up to be back in my office and laying on the couch. I must have slept while filling out some paper work. Great, another dream about (f/n). I wish I could live in those dreams with her. I hear a sudden knock on my door

"Commander it's me (f/n). I uhh brought you coffee I guess?" it's (f/n).

I open my door and I say "(f/n) come in" as she walks in I can't help but, notice her alluring hair and wonderful eyes.

"Commander, I noticed you were sleeping so soundly last night so I helped you with some paperwork so you didn't have to do them today," she says as she hands me the coffee.

"That's very kind of you (f/n) but, you don't have to that. I don't want you ending up tired every night dealing with your squad and my paper work"

"I'm your assistant, isn't that my job,a" she says smiling at me. I start drinking my coffee and as usual (f/n) makes my coffee always tasting amazing.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" I ask her.

"No I was waiting for you" she replies.

"Oh, why? You don't have to starve yourself waiting for me to wake up" even when we were cadets (f/n) was still waiting for me. As I said that, her face looked a bit red and she looks down as if she was trying to hide her face.

"Did you see Levi in the shower rooms again? Because you look like a tomato" I say jokingly. She immediately hits my shoulder and I can't help but, laugh. When we were cadets we'd always joke like this with Mike and Hanji.

"Erwin Smith, don't. Or else I will kick you where it hurts. I'm not afraid to hurt my friend and Commander. I got a question for you now, how come you only joke around and smile when I'm around?" now I was the one turning into a tomato but, at least she showed me the beautiful smile she always gives me. I had to say something quick before she teases me more.

"Well I am an honest man so, because you're easy to tease and how many times do you smile in a day" she starts turning red again and turns away.

"Anyways let's go get breakfast. Mike, Hanji, and Levi are waiting for us. They actually sent me to wake you up in the first place. I just happened to run into the kitchen and make coffee" she says while smiling.

"Oh, then let's go", I say to her.

As she leaves I stayed behind to put the coffee she made down onto my desk. It's true I guess I'm only happy and joking around if (f/n) is around.

Wait, I've heard this situation from one of the Cadets. Dreaming about the person, thinking about how beautiful that person is, blushing when the person talks to you. Do I like (f/n)?