Extended Ending

~3 years later~ SPOILER ALERT: Erwin will not loose his arm in this One shot.

"Erwin, what are we doing on this hill? Commander in Chief said our last job was to survey the land to make sure there were no more Titans left" you say looking around. All you could see were the rest of the Scout Regiment on their horses except Erwin and Mountains and trees across the land "Erwin, what's happening?"

He walks up to you with your hands in his like the time he confessed his feelings for you "the first ever dream I've had about you was us on a hill just like this" you were staring at his icy blue eyes and he was staring at yours.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" You ask him.

Soon everyone got of their horse and circled around you and Erwin. Moblit was drawing a picture ordered by Hanji. You had no idea what was happening. You were completely lost but, still staring in his eyes. Suddenly he got on one knee. 'OH MY HOLY MARIAS IS HE PROPOSING' you thought to yourself.

"It's been three years and there are no more titans left. So..." Levi goes out to Erwin to give him a red velvet box with the prettiest bow on. You start fanning your hands at your face with little droplets of tears of joy coming out of your eyes.

"Geez, Erwin your making me cry"

He opens the box revealing a ring with four diamonds on it "I know how much you love me and I love you. And their are no more titans to hold me back from doing this so... (F/n) (M/n) (L/n) will you marry me?"

"You hopeless romantic OF COURSE" you hugged him him with the biggest smile and the tightest hug. This was the best of your life.

No more titan and no more danger to take away you and your new fiancée. This is a life that will last forever.

The End
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope reader enjoyed this one shot or the extended ending sorry if it sucks. I tried my best but if you liked it thank you! Thanks for reading! ∧( 'Θ' )∧