Recognizing a Brother

Hey guys, I'm back!!!  i still have no idea where i am going with this story but i'm hoping to work it out along the way.  i know the first three chapters suck, but maybe when i finish the story ill go back and edit them.  anyway i am introducing a new character that i am dedicating to my friend Henry Mcdonald for his birthday.  Please follow him HenryMcdonald. he is a great guy, cheesy as hell, but a great guy.  He may not be in this chapter, but definitely the next one.  hope you enjoy the new chapter and i will try to update my other stories soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's PoV

     After the baby demigod calmed Apostolos's sister's eyes widened in recognition.  "A-Acheron?" she asked stunned to see her beloved little brother.  At that most of the room froze in shock at his flowing green hair, nose piercing, and dragon tattoo wrapped around his right arm.  "Acheron! What's going on? Where am I?"  Cherise asked pushing to the front of everyone.  He couldn't help a small smile at her as he remembered the times when him and Nick were still friends.  the smile was gone almost as quickly as it had appeared though as he sighed and turned to answer he questions.  "You're in the Atlantian Pantheon and as to what's going on, all i know is that all of you were brought back to life somehow and i am still trying to find out how and why."  "You lie!" shouted the ex-king and with that the demon could not hold in her raging anger and she lunged.

      "Xiamara, stop!" not being able to disobey the son of her master, she paused right before she would've ripped out his throat.  "But why Apostolos?  After all these bastards did to you, you are protecting them!" she shouted unable to believe her ears.  "No matter how much i hate them, i don't wish for any bloodshed if there is a way to avoid it."  as he spoke he gestured for her to come towards him.  "Would you like to see Simi?" he asked to defuse the situation.  She looked up at him as her eyes widened in shock and began to water.  "My Simi?  You have my Simi?" she gasped out as she glanced the intricate dragon snuggled around his arm.  "Simi, come out.  There's someone i want you to see." as the words left his mouth a the tattoo became a black cloud of smoke and removed itself from his arm to move beside him in order to form a beautiful young woman.  She had her long, dark green hair with black tips in piggy tails and small marbled black and gold horns matched her black corset top and black and gold plaid skirt.  Her fish nets were half covered by her knee length boots decorated with criss-crossing chains and buckles. Both of her hands had fingerless gloves that came up to her elbows and her nails were painted dark green.  Though Cherise was chilled by her glowing blood red eyes that could be seen through the smoke.  

==================================------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i know my chapters are still incredibly short but you'll just have to deal okay.  they may get longer further on in the story so just chill till then.  Please don't bitch about things that a may confuse in later chapters, just tell me nicely and ill go back to change it.  anyway till next time- pheonix678657