I Dedicate This Song To You

*a collection of 'love'/like confessions*

*trigger warning for number 2: use of f*g and suicide*

*in the second one I am in no way trying to romanticize suicide, that's why i have the character point it out and i'm sorry if that's what it sounds like, because that was not my intention at all*

*i know the third one isn't very good but it's 2-3 am go easy on me i tried*

1.

On an average Sunday, Troye hadn't expected to switch places with himself from a different universe.

Everything was different there, he could tell you that though. Connor Franta was being nice to him; his bully from another universe was being kind and friendly.

It was unusual to say the least. He sat next to Connor at lunch and had an actual conversation with him. Obviously it wouldn't be the same as talking to the one from back home, but it was good enough for him.

"Tro!" Connor shouted from down the hallway, motioning him over. Troye obeyed, pushing his way through people.

"Yeah?"

"You're still coming over after school, right?"

Troye was close to spluttering. This Connor was so different from the other, he'd been having a hard time accepting the friendship. There was hesitance in his answer. It's not everyday that you get to travel to an alternate universe, and he was hoping he would get to explore.

Connor's eyes were sparkling with hope though, pout etched on his lips. He looked like a lost little puppy wishing for someone to help. He couldn't say no.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

-

Troye had awkwardly settled on to the couch. He didn't feel welcomed there for some odd reason. Connor sat down next to him, laying his head on his shoulder and cuddling into his side after turning the TV on.

"Are you okay?" He whispered after awhile.

He chuckled nervously. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Connor stiffened next to him. "I... I don't know. Are you doubting our relationship? Do you think I'm doubting our relationship? You may have forgotten our year anniversary yesterday but I know you're always forgetting things. I still love you, nothing's changed."

By the time his ramble was over, Troye was ready to kill the other him. How could he forget something that important? How could this perfect boy get stuck with someone as shitty as that?

He didn't know what to say in this situation. He wasn't anything like the other Troye, he didn't know anything about him and he'd barely gotten to know this Connor.

"I love you too." He tried his hardest not to make it sound like a question. How could he say he loved him if he didn't know a damn thing about him?

"Y-you do?"

"Why would you think I don't?"

Connor's fingers fumbled together as he looked down at them, a light blush spreading over his face.