How you meet (Kendall)

You both met each other when you were younger but you always were so scared to tell him your feeling for him. Then in Senior Year of High School he asked you to go to prom with him, of course you had to say yes! You were really nervous becuase you really wanted to tell him you liked him that night. So while you went to the bathroom, your bestfriend told him everything on what you think about him. When it was finally the slow dance, he mentioned of how you liked him, you were blushing like mad and the blush you put on earlier did not help at all. But at the end of the slow dance, (This is the last dance of the night by the way :P) He told you how he felt about you. You were extremly surpised cause he had a crush on you a lot longer than you did. When the right moment of the song, he took his hands off your waist and gently cuped you face and slowly leaned in. You started to lean in aslwell as you both closed your eyes. When the right time of the song, you finally kissed! You felt like you were in a romantic movie. When you both pulled away, the song had ended and so you both headed home. Since your place was farther away than his from the school you stayed at his place for the night.

Sorry its really short. I'm just really busy with school and everything so yea. :/

Next Imagine----- 25 followers