Chapter 12

Marilyn's POV

Lauren, Sammi, Ella, and Juliet wake me up the next morning. I don't really wanna get up but I know that in a few hours I'll see Ash. and that's all the incentive I need.

"Ok so what are we doing today?"

"Well you need to go bathe. Do not do anything to your hair. We'll get Fang up." Lauren says.

"Ok have fun with that." I get up and go take a quick bath. Then I put on a loose top and skinny jeans before going downstairs to see all the girls plus Fang and my mom eating. I just join them and eat just a little bit.

"Ok so we have hair appointments in an hour. I figure it'll take at least two hours there and you're getting your makeup professionally done I'm thinking that won't take long. Then it's back here for us to do our makeup and get dressed. The wedding photographer is gonna be by to take pictures of just us after she gets done with Ash and the rest of the guys. Then it's to the venue. We'll be there at four thirty if my timing's right and my timing is almost always right." Sammi explains.

"Ok." I say picking at the food on my plate. "I'm so nervous."

"Honey," My mom begins. "I know but you gotta eat."

"Yeah." The girls agree.

"I can't. I think I'm gonna vomit if I do my stomach is like in knots. I'm so fucking nervous. I mean look." I hold up my hand and it's shaking like crazy.

"Mom calm down!" Fang yells. "You love Daddy and he loves you no matter what today's gonna be fine!"

"Fang...I love you." I say getting up and hugging her. "Should we go to the salon?"

"Yeah let's go." Juliet says hopping up. we get to the salon right on time and of course mine takes forever to do. Then the do this airbrush makeup and of course lipstick and eyeliner. They try to give me fake eyelashes and I'm just like no.

"Mommy you look really pretty." Fang says. Her hair is braided down her back and her bangs are curled to the side.

"You do too sweetheart." I say as we drive home. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah!" she starts fidgeting in her seat as I pull into our driveway. the photographer is already there waiting and I introduce myself and Fang.

"Ok now I know you're probably not supposed to do this but can I see a picture you took of him?" I ask as we wait for the rest of the girls.

"No can do. I was told not to." She replies.

"I will give you an extra fifty bucks." I say pulling a fifty out of my pocket.

"Marilyn!" The girls yell.

"Ugh! Time to go put on the dresses. Come on Fang I'll get you in yours first." I take her hand and get her dressed up as the girls put on theirs. "Ok so me next."

"Yep." Lauren says glancing at the time. "Three thirty so only an hour and a half left." I go to bite my lip only to stop remembering I'm wearing lipstick. The photographer takes pictures of everything. And when I'm finally completely ready I freeze.

"Old, new, blue, sliver six pence but nothing borrowed." I say quietly.

"Oh yeah. Ella!" Lauren calls.

"Yeah." She calls back. Ella comes into the room. "Here." She hands me a pair of dangling crystal ear rings. "I found them last night thought they'd look perfect with the dress but I need them back by Monday."

"Thanks Ella." I hug her. "Time?"

"Shit shit shit shit!" I hear Sammie mumble into her phone. "Ask him where the paper is then. We'll be there in five minutes and I'll bring it up." she hangs up, goes to my bed then lifts the mattress and pulls out a sheet of paper. "Ash's vows. He wants them just incase he freezes up and his mind goes blank." She explains slipping the folded piece of paper into her dress pocket. "You have yours right?"