Was I mad for loving you? [2]

1 month earlier

<Cassy's POV>

" Im in the buisness of misery,

lets take it from the top"

Paramores Misery Buisness blared out of my speakers, waking me in an instant. I rolled over hit the snooze button and curled back under my duvet and prayer that i could go back to sleep.

I could.

That is until i felt my warm cucoon yanked of my body.

"WAKEY WAKEY, CASSY!" Matt yelled in my ear, earning himself a slap on the head. We were your average brother and sister. Screaming, fighting, the occansional 2 minutes where we got along, (when we were nowhere near each other.) I was normal, everything about my life was normal. It was boringly normal. I dragged myself out of bed, and into the bathrooom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and lookedin the mirror as normal. My auburn hair stuck up at all angles, and my eyes just looked sleepy.

I walked back into my room and had a look in my wardrobe for an outfit, fit for the first day back. I glanced at the clock.

SHIT!!

I was running late. I pulled out the first thing I saw and dragged it on. I pulled my brush through my hair no time to straighten it now. I grabbed my make up bag my black converse and small black backpack and ran down the path, just as Josh pulled up, in his brand new black convertable. It was his sixteenth birthday present, his mom had told me she was getting it for him.

" Happy Birthday Josh" I said hopping in.

"Hey Cass," he said " looking ugly as always." I knew he was kidding though. Josh had been my best friend since before I could remember.I started doing my makeup in the rearveiw mirror while Josh trundeled along so I didnt go wrong. " Done," he asked as i put my lipgloss away, I dont where alot of make up just eyeliner mascara and lipgloss. I nodded and with that we sped of towards our first day as sophmores.

As we pulled into the parking lot we were ambushed by my other best mate Becky. She ran to the car sreaming about how she had missed us and how we didnt text often enough over the summer to be honest. I wasnt actually listening because just then I caught sight of a God personified. His black hair was shimmering in the sunlight, and his eyes were emerald green. I felt like I couldnt look away, luckily though I managed to, before he noticed me staring and started to walk towards the school. The building of Hell. Well at least it seemed a bit more interesting now.

<Romeo's POV>

God, I cant beleive Casper is making me do this. Go back to highschool. He really is evil personified. I stared up at the ransid building which was going to slowly drive me mad. It looked almost as old as me, it doesnt look sturdy or safe or...suddenly i felt a gaze on me which interupted my train of thought "Thats odd" I thought to myself, normally I can ignore gazes, I mean I get them often enough, but still there felt something odd about this gaze. Turning i saw a pair of eyes turn away from me.

They looked beautiful was my only thought.

They were niether grey nor blue nor green but an odd mixture of all 3 and extremely dark so when they looked away they looked black. Slowly almost reluctantly I looked at the person who owned such amazing eyes. I saw a small girl with auburn hair so red it looked like fire blowing in the wind. Her skin was so pale, giving her such a fragile look around her. She was beautiiful just like her eyes.

I looked back up at the school. The building of Hell. Well at least it seemed a bit more interesting now.