Info Before We Start

You are a not so famous YouTuber. Your name is Xzavier(yes you are a girl) and you are 20 years old. You have auburn eyes, with long silver and pink hair. Your channel name is PopTartNerd and your are known for Minecraft PC and console. One day you are logging into your hypixel pixel painters,(you were REALLY early so no one else was on) you knew no one was there. So you started to sing one of SkyDoesMinecraft's songs with Peter Hollens. Sky/Adam had had the same idea as you to get on the server early and heard you singing. He typed in the chat: Hey nice voice! How did you get in the server so early?" You didn't know it was sky because of the user. "Thank you! And eh, what can I say? A YouTuber has to have initiative". "Wait! Your a YouTuber as well? Well that's great! What are you known for?" He typed back. "Minecraft PC mostly and a little bit of singing and console games" "Hey well add me on skype I will send you the address of my building then me and you can record some songs and some videos" you were freaking out. "Hey you might end up working there. Warning there are other guys! The names Adam" "Xzavier and yes I'm a girl" That's how you met!
But little did you know you were about to meet your favourite YouTuber!

Little did Adam know...

He was about to meet his favourite YouTuber singer as well...

~Nya~