Chapter 1

I looked in the mirror. There I was, Hanna Marin, 16 years old, 10th grade, student in the Rosewood High, long blone hair and clear blue eyes.

At the first sight you would think I was just a normal girl, a girl that sits between her friends at lunch break, a girl that talks about her day with her mum when she comes back from school, just a normal girl that had nothing to hide. But I wasn't like that.

I wasn't popular in school, I had no friends, My parents were divorced, I lived alone with my mum (which had a full time job) but I wasn't an outsider, I was just there. And all I wanted was to leave Rosewood and start a real life.

I looked one last time in the mirror, grabbed my bag and left for school.

***

Of course it was just a normal boring school day. Mona Vanderwaal and her girls squad glared at me (what happened everyday) I heard two girls talking about how hot Caleb Rivers was (what happened everyday too)

I also heard that Noel Kahn, Sean Ackard and a few other 'cool kids' smoked on the roof, so yes it was just another normal day, until lunch.

I sat alone like it was every lunch break at the table and ate my food, that means I tried to eat that disgusting stuff called school food.
I wasn't even sure why I tried it again, probably because I hoped one day it would actually taste good.

I grabbed my 'food' and was about to trow it away as I felt how someone run into me. I looked down at myself only to see a complete disaster between my 'food' and something what once looked like a shirt.

Fuckkk...that wasn't happening to me right now.

"Oh my god I-I'm so sorry." I heard a female voice speaking. I finally looked up to the person who was Aria Montgomery, a girl who was in the 11th grade. And at last at this point everybody was staring at us.

"Uh..its okay" I just said back. "No seriously it's my fault, can I help you?" I realized how Mona and the other girls started to giggle. "Don't worry I'm okay" I said to Aria and left the canteen.

***The next day***

It was 5 minutes before my first periode and I was standing before my locker when I felt how someone tipped me on my shoulder. It was Aria. "Hey, listen I'm so sorry what happend yesterday. What's your Name?" she asked me. "Hanna."
"I'm Aria, are you new here?" Aria smiled at me.

She actually looked like a really nice person. She had dark brown hair, had a beautiful face but a interesting type of clothes, her outfit looked like a mix between secondhand shop clothes, and rock glamour. I would never think about to wear this..but she actually looked good in it. "Umm..no, I'm here since two years." I answered akwardly. "Oh, okay what I wanted to ask you is if you want to come to my party one friday? It's my 17th birthday, oh and it starts 8pm."

"Uh..I don't know..- "Listen Hanna I've to go to class, text me if you want to come" and before I could answer Aria gave me a piece of paper with a number on it, and left.

***

It was 3pm and I was sitting in my bedroom and thought about Arias party. Should I really go there? I mean it wouldn't be my first Party but ever since what happend with Maddy-