Its Okay

Thanks for the suggestion thewriter24601.

My best friend Dalton called and woke me up at 3 in morning.
"Hey (y/n)..." He said in a really shaky kind of voice.
"Hey hun... Are you okay?" I asked.
"Well actually no. Can you please come over."
"Yeah I'll be right there" I quickly got out of bed grabbed my sweater and my car keys. I ran out to my car and drove to Dalton's house. I knocked on the door and he yelled for me to come in. I walked in to find Dalton on the couch not looking so good. I ran over there.
"Hey! Dalton try to calm down ok"
"Calm down?! Calm down?! Ha you expect me to calm down?!" I knew he didn't mean to yell at me so I just brushed it off because I can clearly see he's having a panic attack.
"Dalton it's gonna be okay. Just come here and tell me what's wrong. I'll listen and... I'll cuddle you and play with your hair like you love me doing. Just come here babe." Dalton finally came over to me and just broke down.
"I just I-I can't take it an-anymore." He said between crying. "I feel s-so alone... No one loves me"
"Oh baby... Don't say that. I love you! And you'll never be alone because I'll always be here for you."
"You're just saying that because you're my best friend"
"No I'm not Dalton. I love you"
"Why do you-- I cut him off by kissing him.
"I love you. I really love you. And I always will. So don't ever say that no one loves you because I will always love you! Forever and always no matter what" I said. Dalton kissed me again.
"Forever?" He asked.
"Forever!" I replied.
"Thank you! I don't know what I would ever do without you (y/n)"
"Aw you're so cute babe! I love you!
"I love you more!" Dalton said and then kissed me. He pulled me onto his lap so I cuddled into him and we both ended up falling asleep after I played with his beautiful hair and talked for a couple hours.

Ok so I'm sorry that it took me so long to write this one but I just had a hard time of figuring how to write it. And I'm sorry it's so short but I hope you like it