Speak Best Friend

i have the best friend in the world, her name is Fatima. she's SMART, Pretty, a great flirt ;) . She's  the person i can always talk to, she's the person who gets me like she's my sister. But sometimes i feel like im loosing her every second.  I find out things about her that she doesnt tell me. she goes to other people if she wants to talk. it feels like i dont exist in her world somtimes. 

'hi,what happened? who is it? '' those are the words that she somtimes never answeres.

aren't friends suppost to tell eachother everything? Am i just a worn out teddy bear? 

just speak to me.... 

i dont think she trusts me -.- 

At school im to dumb to work with. In the recess im to sporty to pay with, not trustable for fatima to talk with? i helped her when she was down ( 6th grade) i was always with her, by her side. Now sometimes i go down that road and she isn't there to help me, cause she never knows.

there is this girl, who i think replaced me :( Fatima and her are alot a like. Fatima tells everything to her, helps her and etc. They both like reading, and their both really smart. I feel like she gave fatima what i could never give her :$ So high school is next year and i hope we dont stop being friends.