Introduction

Hello there! We, WattsPoetAwards, are here to make you and others happy. Happy by poetry.

First:

This book is to make poets who work hard on their works to be known and thanked. Here, if you really love a poet and their books, you can nominate for them and vote for them. You can't nominate yourself though. And there's a maximum of five nominations. So you can only nominate up to five poets.

If they are a winning poet, they get to be placed in this book as the winner for the month they have won and have their own little chapter just for them: WINNER #4 JONYAPL

We will also put their winning poetry book in our reading list of "Winning Books" and promote it. This is a good way for it to get votes and all that good stuff.

Second: The Rules and Directions
Every two months we will have the best Poet Awards Contest. To nominate your poet,(they must have at least one book in the poetry category) you must post their username and only ONE of their poetry books on the newest Nominations page for the contest that happens every two months. (The book that was mentioned the most will be the winning book of the poet's) You will put your nomination on a chapter posted in big bold letters like this: NOMINATIONS #1 December 3, 2012 (example)

When nominations are finished, they will be labeled:
NOMINATIONS December 3, 2012 (END) (example)

When the nominations end, (They end after about two weeks) we will move on to the voting. It will be labeled: VOTING #4 JULY 24, 2013 (example)

The voting is just like when you are voting for other awards on wattpad. You can vote as much as you want. To vote you put:

+1

Don't forget that each poet's username and their book will be posted in sections in the chapter. So comment the +1 on the inline.You must have the Wattpad app to vote.

Remember, you can NOT nominate yourself OR vote for yourself. Any self nominations or votes will almost always be ignored.

When the voting is finished it will be labeled: VOTING #4 JULY 24, 2013 (END) (example)

The voting will last about two weeks.

We will tell you when everything begins and all the deadlines.

If you have any questions, please message @BeYourImperfectness

She will be happy to answer any of your questions and suggestions.

Get ready to get your nominating and voting on!