How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse: First Night/During the Apocalypse

Who knows what will bring about a Zombie Apocalypse?  All I care about is knowing what to do during it.

The Beginning: 

~Right when you hear or see that Zombies have invaded our world, grab everything that you prepared, get your family and friends and lock yourselves up in your safe house.  This is pretty obvious.. but make sure you try your hardest to keep a level head. 

~Chances are that Zombies will shuffle, groan, and not be able to open doors, but an important point is to not underestimate them, treat them as a deadly ninja, or a hungry pirate.. just DO NOT underestimate your opponents.   

~iPhones would most likely help get you through a Zombie Apocalypse.

                        ~They provide internet connection allowing you to be connected to the outside world and any news systems that may tell you updates.

                         ~They have music and game giving you a fun distraction from the devastating events of the day.

                        ~They have wattpad, where you can read this guide and know what you have to do.

~Just sit tight in your safehouse.  You'll have food, water and entertainment (if you followed my rules on what you should include inside of it.

~Before you go to bed that night, secure all doors, or anything else. 

                           ~One person should keep guard, and maybe switch off every a couple of hours.

~If you hear someone banging on your walls, or doors, don't make a noise.  A human would scream help, if it's a zombie they probably won't say anything, they're just hungry.

**If you do not have a safe house, I believe you could use your basement as an O.K. place to hide..**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I got for you for the First Night(: More to come!  Rememer ideas are welcomed!!