Chapter Twelve: The Naughty

I get home from the mall and ran upstairs to hide what I bought from Victoria Secret, but when I open up the door to our bedroom I see Logan sitting on the bed wide awake.

     "Hey baby. What did you get from the mall?" He asked.

     "Oh nothing just some stuff. But um your sister is AWWWWWEEESOMMMME!!" I say nervously.

     "I know, she can be annoying, but I love her. You know what?"

     "What?" I asked.

     "You should model for me. Try on what you bought." He said enthusiastically while looking my body over.

     "Nah you don't want that... Do you??"

     "Come on you know you and I wanna." I gave into him and as I was walking into the bathroom he said,

     "Come on don't change in there. Change in here... PLZZZZ." He said giving his best puppy dog face.

     "Fine...." I started stripping sexually and his eyes grew wide with hunger. I knew he was gonna have a hard time controlling his wolf.

I grabbed the first thing out of my bag and tried it on. When he saw what it was he pointed to me and told me to come over. I strut over to him as he looks over my body and says "Damn you look good!" Then he licked his bottom lip, pulled me into him, and started kissing me. He pulled away and got off the bed. Once he was off he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. I groaned and moaned a few times but then I felt his fangs come out and skin my neck. I pushed him off of me and asked him what he was doing. He got mad and growled.

     "I was gonna mark you."

     "Okay do it. I want you to do it." I said shaking. I was scared because I didn't know what it was gonna feel like.

     "Are you sure?" He asked and I just nodded my head. He started to kiss me again. Starting with my lips down to my neck. He stuck his teeth out and pushed them in me. It was so painful I started screaming but then it became pleasureful and I moaned. He put his teeth away and started kissing me. I kissed back and he picked me up and set me on the bed and he was on top. He started hiking his hands up my shirt and unhooked my blue lingerie. It fell to the floor and I started unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled away gasping for breath. I look at his ab's and oh my I never will get use to that sight. Logan saw I was busy basically drooling over him so he started open mouth kissing my neck. I moaned and he laughed. He pushed me down so he could lay on top of me. We both took off our pants and we did the naughty.