Chapter 1

A/N:Alright let's say things that wasn't in the description. This will have mature themes and smut so if you don't wanna read that stuff then skip those chapters.anyways enjoy~

Light shined through the dark room of Ashely's room (pinkie pie's name) as she grumbled incoherent things. Soon she opened one eye stretching and sitting up, as she look to the side seeing a empty space she frowned moving over to the other side seeing a note and reading it 'Dear Pinkie,Sorry I wasn't here for when you woke up but you know,Today was the start of the sports academy training and I had to leave but I'll see ya in a few months..maybe anyways miss ya will text you bye~Love Dashy' Ashely huffed "Yeah yeah Dashy" she checked her phone seeing texts from her favorite friends. She smiled and got out of bed getting her clothes ready and went to take a shower and do her daily things to get ready.

  ✨Time skip✨

After getting dress and all she gets a kik message from Taylor (Rainbow Dash)
*Kik*
Theawsomeone:Hey Pinkie!
PartygalPinkie:Dashy! Hey I miss you!
Theawsomeone:Pinks I've only been gone for not even a day 😂
Partygalpinkie:so I miss you still *pouts*
Theawsomeone:Yeah yeah miss you too ah well gotta go sorry babe text ya later! *kisses*
Partygalpinkie:Ah alright have fun and don't forget to text and write me and don't forget me!😘😌 💕
*out of kik*
"Ah hungry wonder what I'll eat today!" She giggled as She skip to the kitchen and open the refrigerator taking out pancake mix and some berries "guess pancakes will have to do!". She started to make them soon finishing taking whip cream out and putting it on top with the berries. Soon putting syrup and then eating

•time skip and changed to first pov•

I sighed and washed the dishes and received a phone call. Looking at the caller ID it was from twilight and so I answered "Hey Twi How's it going!" She answered back "oh nothing but me and the girls are going shopping wanna come" of course I couldn't refuse a fun trip so I agreed soon hanging up and putting on my flats. I wore a pastel pink blouse with pastel blue waist high skirt and blue and pink which are pastel flats with my hair down. I hummed walking out my house not before turning my lights out and locking the door. I got in my 2016 Ford Fusion (idk help) and started to drive to Rebecca's house (twilight).
🎉To be continued🎉