Chapter 1

~Seika's P.O.V~

I was sitting on the window seal watching my older sister play around under the night sky, the stars glistening above her, with all 4 moons full it was a beautiful scenery. Turning around I jumped off and started walking to the throne room until I heard an explosion from outside, running back to the window I saw that most of the forth moon was gone.

lighting myself up with my blue flames I ran out of my room through the hallways and down the stairs, slamming the door open I ran outside to see Seihyo sitting on the ground crying into her hands. Although I don't like the moon I hate to see my my sister like this sitting down next to her I gave her a hug. She eminently sat and pushed me off "ouch! sis to hot!!" "Opps sorry" I said giggling a little

"Moon one... Demon Earth" I said
"Moon two... Despair Earth" she continued
"Moon three... Magic Earth" was my reply
"Moon four... Normal Earth" Seihyo finished

"Damn those idiots first insulting are home world now... B-blowing up t-the moo-" I said getting quitter because the loss of my energy before completely collapsing on the soft ground.

~Seihyo's P.O.V~

It suddenly became quite looking over my shoulder I saw Seika had collapsed on the floor picking her up bridle-style I carried her back into are kingdom and into her room I quickly put her in bed and covered her with her blood red blanket and light up the fire place before running out and into my room.

I started packing my clothes in my large purple bag with pink and magenta spots. after I was finished I grabbed my favourite pink dress for tomorrow's meeting with mother and farther.

I quickly took a shower put on my gown, brushing my teeth and hair, I then got into bed and let sleep take over.

~time skip to morning~

I woke up from a loud crashing sound coming from Seika's room 'I guess she doesn't like alarm clocks' I thought chuckling to myself, getting up from my bed I walked back into the bathroom with my dress in hand putting it down, I turned on the cold water, stripping myself I got into the cool water and started my daly routine.

~Seika's P.O.V~

I woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm clock grabbing it, I ripped it out of the power point thingy and started pounding it into the ground as if I was practicing with my rope darts, my eyes changed into a shining blood red colour.

Once I was finished breaking the stupid peace of metal I grabbed my only dress for the meeting with mother and farther before walking into the bathroom to start my daly routine.

~Seihyo's P.O.V~

After finishing my shower I got charged into my bright pink dress.

(That's the dress)

Curling my long white hair, I then left my room and went to the large meeting room to find the guardians of the Far Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Islands already there "good morning lady Emily, lady Wendy, sir Nathaniel and sir Stanly" "...

Curling my long white hair, I then left my room and went to the large meeting room to find the guardians of the Far Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Islands already there "good morning lady Emily, lady Wendy, sir Nathaniel and sir Stanly" "good morning lady Seihyo" they said in unison I took me seat at the end of the table as I waited for the others.

~Seika's P.O.V~

After getting out off the warm shower I raped a towel around my body, sitting down on my stool I grabbed my hairbrush and started brushing it whilst humming the song I will be singing for mother and farther.

Once done I grabbed my dress, it fitted the song nicely, it was a black and white dress the top half was white whilst the bottom half was black with a strip going through the middle and two bows.

(This is the dress)

I walked out of my room and went into the large meeting room to see everyone but mother and farther already there "good morning everyone!" I greater in my happy tone "good morning lady Seika" the said back I walked up to the small stage were my dr...

I walked out of my room and went into the large meeting room to see everyone but mother and farther already there "good morning everyone!" I greater in my happy tone "good morning lady Seika" the said back I walked up to the small stage were my drawing pad and pencils where, sitting down I started drawing a picture of me standing outside in the sun smiling on one side and Seihyo standing under a full moon smiling on the other.

~small time skip and 3rd person P.O.V~

his and her majesty finally came and took their seats at the front of the large table motioning the youngest to start singing.

~play song~

"It's good to see you all again! we've got good news to tell you all!" Exclaimed the light haired woman "what is it mother?" Questioned the young princess of hell "we shall be receiving a new moon and a second sun!" With this being said the 8 year old singers eyes turned to an electrifying golden colour "that's wonderful!" Exclaimed the others in the room "will we be celebrating a Luna or Solar festival?" Lady Emily asked in her normal excited tone "for this event we shall be celebrating both it will go all throughout the day and night until the morning that next day" the man said as he took his wife's hand and smiles at the others.

"So apart from this has anything happen whilst we were gone?" The oldest female asked looking at the 8 guardians as they shake their heads 'no'  before looking at her first daughter "yes, sadly 70% of the fourth moon has been blown up by the people from it's Earth"she said her eyes changing into a dull blue then into a raging red "me and Seika wanted to know if you would give us the permission to Destroy the forth Earth!" Everyone but Seika and Seihyo gasped in shock.

Looking at there daughters in disbelief they asked the younger one if it was true she only nodded in response and continued singing her eyes a mixture of red, gold and grey.
Looking back at their older daughter she started to speak "you both know how they think of your kingdom, you've seen how most people act there and how they treat us like we're some kind of monsters, now they have blow up most of there moon, they're probably planing a way to destroy the sun now. This is unforgivable and you know it please mother, farther allow us to go there and show them they're wrong, let us make them regret there choice that all we ask of you" she finished looking down at her hands.

Looking at each other the king and queen of this realm sighed and placed a gentle smile on there face "it's about time" one started in a soft voice "huh?" They all asked "you finally going to destroy an Earth? That's great!" Exclaimed the king "and it's perfect practice for your sister!" Everyone was looking at the two with wide eyes "practice?
"Yep and of corse you can destroy the Earth but only the fourth okay?" The queen asked smiling the young girls eyes changed to a beautiful magenta "of course!" whilst the song came to an end and her eyes an electrifying gold signalling the end of there meeting.

____________________________________________________________
A/N:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I honestly can't spell, the song is called bad apple. Apart from that I hope you have a great day/night

Luna~