Chapter 1 - The Challenge

Ross's P.O.V

I was talking to Red, waiting for Max to start the video until, "Runk, video is starting, shh." Max said kindly. "Since when was Max nice." I thought to myself. I mean, Max did always take it easy on me if we got into a fight. "Hey Everyone, and welcome back to Office Antics. Today i'm with Ross," He said my name first! "Red," He pointed at Red. "And Ross and Red. And I guess Barney." He finished. Barney flipped him off playfully.

>Time Skip when rules are explained<

"Senerio one. By the way, the people behind the cameras have wrote these senerios." Max said. "Okay, back on track, the first one says, Ross was laying in bed doing a photo shoot with Red, when Max walks in and expresses his feelings of love for Ross. But when Max confesses things get hot" Max said blushing. I didn't say anything. Everyone looked at Max and I and we were both were blushing. "I'm gonna die..." I mumbled under my breath. "We can do this Ross." Max said comforting me. "Okay, starts!" Barney said. "Um, Ross, can I tell you something?" He asked sitting by me. "Yeah, sure Max." I said blushing. Max took my hand and looked into my eyes. For some reason, this felt right. I have always had a crush on Max, but I knew this was fake. "M-Max." I stuttered. "Ross, I love you." Max said grabbing my chin and kissing me. This kiss was not fake. It was full of passion and lust. "Okay, can we s-stop. T-This is embarrassing." Max and I said at the same time.

Max's P.O.V

Just looking at Ross made me want him more. When I kissed him, I meant it. And Ross knew that. It was the end of the day, so Ross and I went home early. "I-I'm sorry M-Max." Ross said looking down. "Why? It was Tim's fault for writing that." I replied putting my hand on Ross's leg. Ross blushed and looked away. I couldn't help myself. I pinned his hands above his and and kissed him. I pulled back and started to kiss his neck looking for his sweet spot. I bit one more spot and heard, "Ah!" I smirked and abused it. I then palmed Ross through his jeans. "M-Max~" He moaned. "What, narwhal?" I asked unbuckling his belt then sliding his pants off. He was about to answer, but before he could, I stuck my hand in his underwear, pumping his member. "Ah, Max!" Ross moaned trying to be as quiet as possible. "Don't worry, I want to hear your voice." I said kissing his chest. I then got an idea. Ross was always turned on by me moaning. I stopped and got up to get a popsicle. I sat next to him and sucked on it. Just to tease him I moaned while I ate it. I could tell Ross was holding back. I put the popsicle further in my mouth and moaned louder. Ross pinned me down and through the popsicle. "Teasing me isn't going to help." I laughed and got on top of him. I slid his underwear off and he blushed. I slowly went down and stopped at his member. I put the tip in my mouth and teased him. "Max, please. I need you." Ross said. I put his member in my mouth and bobbed my head. "Ah! M-Max! Ah, oh!" He moaned.

Ross's P.O.V

I was close. I was holding it in but, that wouldn't help much. "Max, I'm cumming!" I yelled and arched my back. "Max!~" I yelled cumming in his mouth. He got up and kissed me passionately. He carried me to his room and we snuggled the rest of the night.

I'm not good at smuts but I tried. Please don't judge me just because I wrote a smut. As always, I will cya later Kitties! Buh-Bye!