Being a cat, wedding forgetting

Hello person who is reading this. I am using a kindle right now so if this stinks I'm blaming it!

ONWARD!!!

*Rayna*

WASSUP DUDES!!! My name is Rayna Finley. I am 5"3 with straight brown hair that reaches past my shoulders and dark brown eyes.

I like to collect scarves and hats. Not the normal baseball caps but like cowboy/girl hats or those weird hats that people wear to golf. I just bought a hat from Walmart for $3.00. It was a black stylish hat that looked good with everything.

I'm more of the tomboy of our two person super league but I'll be girly if needed. I will wear make up and dresses but I don't do high heels. Those things can MURDER people! My cousin/best friend, Kaline is way girly though so she is okay with them. I'm also kinda nerdy. I LOVE to read!Seriously. On my birthday I hot video games, some clothes, a soccer ball and a book. I liked it all but when I saw the book I jumped and squealed and FREAKED THE HECK OUT!!! (Weirdo~Kali) I also LURVE to Google stuff. I'm weird like that.

My best friend/cousin is Kaline Hugg. We do EVERYTHING together. We basically grew up together! Her dad is my mom's brother and her mom has been my mom's best friend since they were is high school.

And apparently I talk ALOT and don't usually stay on one subject but if I stay on a subject I talk ALL about it. Literally. I am usually Told to shut up (thanks Kali) but I usually never listen. The only thing to shut me up is a good book or music.

I like music more because then I sing!

Anyways, here I am pacing in our living room. I get this feeling that I'm forgetting something... I still got nothing. I sit down on our sofa. Wow this sofa is bouncy! I bounce a few times on my bum. Then I get up and jump on the sofa. I do the butt bounce. Then I jumped from the sofa to a chair. Wow that was so graceful I could have been a cat! I AM CAT WOMAN!! MEOW!!

Wait did I just meow out loud?! I am so weird (A/N THAT IS CORRECT LILA~Maz hehe)

I bounce on the chair a bit. I wonder if I can get on the other side of the sofa from here...

I Leap and almost make it... until I miss and end up smack on the floor.

"Oww," I moan. Kali comes walking in. "Did I hear you MEOW?!" She asked. "Maybe," I replied getting up. "You are so weird," she said. "But you love me!" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Did you forget about the wedding?" She asked. "THAT'S WHAT I WAS FORGETTING!" I yelled before I rushed to my room to get ready.

Today was the day my 56 year old grandfather was getting married. I love weddings! They have food and dances!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

I put on a black party dress with big white dots and put on some natural make up.

I put on some tights (Kali why must you do this to me!? Ugh!!) And some ballet flats.

I grab my purse and put my camera, some gum, and a big book in it along with my sunglasses and wallet that's already in there. Then we head out to my pink convertible slugbug.

It's funny because I can't drive yet ( I was a little to hyper during the test...) yet Kali can but Kali cant get a car but I got one. So she uses my car as long as I can go with her and she drives when I need her.

We are off to the wedding!!! Woohoo!!!

__________

Please tell me what you think!!!

HI THIS IS MAMMA BEAR!! Jk my name is Maz!!! I hacked,no I was given the password,that makes me sound less badbutt. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter it was writen but the one and only not me. It was edited by me but written by Maj heheh! Did I trick you????? MAWHAHAHHAH! Anyways hope you liked it!

WHAT'S UP OTHER THEN THE SKY!!! This chapter was written by BatGirl who is also CatGirl and edited by my friend...Maz. Comment and Vote and whatnot please :)