Chapter 1:

Yeri's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could because It's the first day of school and I don't wanna be late. I walk towards to the pricipal's office to get my schedule sheet. As I reached the door, I knock on it enough for the principal to hear it.

"Good Morning Mr. Soo, I'm here to get my schedule.." I said. He just nod. He gave me the schedule and so I bowed and was about to leave but then he grab my hand. I was confused so I look at him.

"I transfered you to Section 1, Your final average had reached 90% so you'll be going with them." He said. I gasped. It's because Section 1 is full of smart,good-looking and rich students.

"Sir, I won't fit to them, and especially on that section.." I said determined.

"You are going to join them! You deserved to be in that Section! Don't worry I will help you." He said. So I'm a scholar right? So that means no tuition fee? Omg!!!

"Am I a scholar already? I asked, expectin on a positive answer."

"Apparantly... yes.." He said. My eyes widen.

"Thank you sir!!" I bowed before I leave the office. I made my way to the 3rd floor where my class is located. I'm a bit nervous cause I really don't know anyone there. I already reached the 3rd floor and I am now walking om the corridors. I feel like everyone is looking at me. It's not like I am a poor person but we are just average in life. I look for my room and I found it but it's on the last part of the building.

"Section 1, here I come" I mentally said before sighing and walk inside.

"Oh, well hello there! You must be the new student who will join us here.." Miss Jung said. I nod.

"You can seat with that girl over there.." she said pointing to the girl which is Wendy, she's rich and indeed beautiful. I awkwardly walk and made my way to my seat. I took a sit and look around. I saw a good looking guy at my back. He was busy with his phone. Wth.

"Hello I'm Wendy Son~" I was shocked. I look at her with widened eyes.

"Oh, sorry for freaking you out!" She said.

"Oh nonono it's okay. Yeri by the way."

"Oh! Hi Yeri! Nice meeting you~"

"Pleasure to meet you too ,uhm.. Wendy" I awkwardly said.

"Don't be scared, I won't bite! Hahaha! " She said then laugh. I just smiled at her. Suddenly, I felt a tap of shoes under the iron bars of my chair. I look at the cute guy behind my back confusingly. His face looks cold. :<<

"You drop your pen, miss.." He said. Omg.

"Ahh.. oh! T-thank you anyways.." I said and manage to get the pen from his hands but he then soon drop it again. Wtf. I gave him a look.

"Just kidding, here you go~" he get the pen from the floor and handed it to me. I blushed. I ..okay I thought he was cold but.. He was hot.. lol

"uhh, thanks?" I said before looking back at the front. I was biting my lower lip. Hahaha :>

"Hey Yeri? Right?" Wendy said again.