Common Greetings and Phrases

Hello this is AshleyIsAmazon  from the RosehFrenchClub, and I am here to help teach some common greetings and phrases. You might know some of the simple ones from previous chapters or some of our other books.
Obviously, most conversations begin with "Hi" or "Hello", so you might as well learn that first. Bonjour is how you say hello. It's like saying "Mr. James Bond, Your food is ready"
      Every conversation usually ends with "Bye" or "Goodbye". "Au Revoir" is how you say goodbye.
     Three of the next most important things to learn are "please", "thank you" , and "you're welcome". Please is     "s' il vous plaît". It's like saying "SILVER PLATE", and your welcome is "de rien", kind of like saying "da rain". Thank you is "Merci", and thank you very much is "Merci beaucoup" and the (p) in beaucoup is silent.
      Lastly, here are some common phrases. Where is the bathroom? Is "Où se trouvent les toilettes?". How are you? is"Comment allez-vous?" What is your name? Is "quel est votre nom?".
And lastly, nice to meet you is "Ravi de vous rencontrer".
     So that's all. Hopefully this helped. I know it wasn't very specific, but is might help you if you are still a beginner at the language, and wanting to learn some basic things. Thanks for reading!