Tease(Daddyplier Pt2)

Warnings: BDSM for all you sinners(aka me *.*)

*three months later*

I let the black smoke attack my lungs, loving the way it takes all my stress away. You see, my paranormal teachers seem to have formed a massive plan to give us a ton of exams in one week. What the fuck teachers? Why do you think your session is the most important one? Let me teach you a lesson... It's not. I mean, why do we learn Science? We don't have to learn about how a rainbow is formed! Why are we learning English? I AM TALKING ENGLISH RIGHT NOW GOD DAMMIT! Why are we learning Maths as if we don't have a calculator on us everyday? Why are we learning History when all of them are dead? Honestly, fuck school.

I smile and blow the smoke out of my mouth when Mark pulls up. I drop the weed, stomp on it, pick up my backpack and hop on the car seat. My smile slowly disappears when he won't let me hold his hand like we always do. He's mad. "What's bothering my most handsome daddy?"

"Don't act innocent, Jack. You know I don't like it when you smoke, was that weed again?"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a father... It's hard, okay?"

"You're not even trying!"

"How do you know? You haven't been through addiction!"

"You're such a bad boy!"

"So? What are you gonna do about it? Spank me, again?" To my response, he sighs in defeat and continues to focus on driving. "So... Mr. Trevino talked to me again... He said these jeans looks great on me." Most of people in my school, mostly teachers, have a crush on me. That's because I love to flirt. Why? Well, lets just say, when I flirt, people flirt back, that makes Mark get angry... And he releases his anger in bed...

"You're seriously ignoring me?" I ask after I realize he's not giving any reaction. "Mark...? Daddy...?" Still nothing. Man, he must be really mad. I smirk, knowing that he can't go at least a week without me.

When we get home, I run to my new room, trying to figure out something to wear, something that's sexy but not screaming 'I'M A SLUT'. A black, oversized sweatshirt that has a white skull in the middle, no pants, dark green panties and black knee socks that has lace at the top.

Perfect.

My smirk stays on when I tip toe my way to the kitchen, to eat lunch... Of course. He's about to get the ingredients, but I get his hand to stop him. "Nooooo nonononononononononononono, I'm in trouble, you sit down, relax while I make the food." He smiles, as if he thinks I'm feeling bad, he actually thinks that I'm about to say sorry, HAHA, no. He's gonna be the sorry one for ignoring me.(idk how to cook don't kill meh ;-;)

I bend over to get a bowl from the cupboard, making sure my tight panties show. I stay there a while, pretending I can't find the bowl even though it's right in front of me. When I'm done, I slowly get up, not fixing my sweater so that the end of the sweat is above my arse. When I walk towards the counter, I sway my bum a lot more than I usually do, hearing a little, muffled moan. It's working.

After I'm done cooking a lovely, simple pasta -and my sweatshirt still above my arse- I actually turn around to see his expression, my smirk growing when I see his -not so little- friend building a tent down there.

I carry the past and place it on the dining table, purposely placing it far from him. I walk by his side, wanting to place the pasta on his plate, so I lean and reach over to it, but I got interrupt when I feel hands around my waist, pulling me back.

"You're such a little slut." His deep voice filled my ears when he lets me sit on his lap, feeling his pretty hard boner against my bum. "But you're my slut." He said right before nibbling on my earlobe, which is my weak spot. I moan by the pleasure he's giving me, my breathing become heavier and heavier. He slides his hand from my chest to my thigh and start rubbing circles there, making my penis twitch.

"You like it when daddy does this, don't you?" I moan in response, not trusting my words. He pushes his other hand through my sweater from the bottom, up to my left nipple, rubbing, squeezing and twisting it, which makes my moans louder.

"F-fuck!" I moan when his right hand crawls from my thigh to my panties, making my legs spread wide. I'm weak but that doesn't mean I can't do anything, I slide my right hand from his chest to his crotch area, making him groan and weak.

I snatch open his brown jeans, letting my hand swim to his already hard dick. I slowly slip it out of his boxers, but before I can do anything else, he holds up my waist with his big hands, then carry me upstairs, all the way to his room. Yes, I have a room now but that's not important in the current moment. He throws me on his bed and walk to his cupboard, leaning down to get something out of a red box. I smirk when he pulls out cuffs and a dildo.

I breath heavier 'till he comes over above me. He dangles the handcuffs in front of me, like he's asking for approval. I pull my hands together and smirk, giving him the obvious answer. Shivers run upon my spine when the cold metal touch my wrist. More shivers form when I feel it again in my ankles, which resulted in me looking at my feet, realising he had cuffed my feet too.

My mind gets confused when he takes out a leather piece of clothing. Where the hell did that come from? I forget about that question and enjoy the dark that surrounds my eyes after he places it on me. Curiosity hits me when he lifts up my legs, placing his body between them. I feel a small touch on my lips, making me kiss the object. Realising it's the dildo, I open my mouth wide for him to place it in.

I'm trying so hard not to moan when I felt something wet entering my derriere. His tongue. I breath heavier through my nose, feeling his wet tongue slipping in and out. I choke on the dildo when he takes out his tongue and inserts his large self without warning. Listening to his hot moans make me feel much more hard than I would be if he was someone else.

I try to move my arms, wanting so hard to grab something, especially his hair. But I can't. All I get is a cut from the metal handcuffs. I can feel his hot breathe on my chest as he moans more and more, banging in and out of me. As if I wasn't close enough to come, he grabs my own penis and begins to jerk it off, making me lose all the power I have and just enjoy the pleasure he's giving me.

After a few more minutes, I feel his liquids spreading inside me, making me come as well. He removes the dildo from my mouth, giving me the chance of cracking my jaw. I flutter my eyes open when he removes the leather clothing. He opens the cuffs and wanders off somewhere whilst I try to keep my breathing steady. I hear his footsteps coming towards me. I smile when I see him with my teddy bear, the black fuzzy toy with some piercings here and there. He lends it to me and gets in bed with me. He slides his arm under me and starts to cuddle me. Ends the day with a small peck.

~

Words ~ 1343

Characters ~ 6879

Characters(No spacing) ~ 5556

Fuckin finally

sorry this took forever

hope you enjoyed 

BUE!!