(sound)

1 2 3 Sound check 4 5 6
Day 1

People wanted to know what happened to the perfect little child they knew. Some grew up drinking and doing drugs other grew up studying and working hard. They want to know what makes you work what goes on inside your head. The ideas you think of the plans that go in and out your mind. But some time you don't even know what's going on. You sometimes wish you wanted to be alone with out your thoughts or anyone. You sometimes wish that you had no voice. Somete you with the truth was the only thing told. But most the time you just want to be you, and the world won't let you.

"Thats enough for now Ms. Zen. We will call you back to rebuild your mind set a little bit more." Agent Ross said as I was trying to finish my recording. "What the hell do you want me to say you cleared all my personal history from my head! I'm not a fucking smart phone!" I yelled at them, they laughed. "Jessica we lefted some stuff in your head. No meed to get hasty." "No need to get hasty! All I know is my name and the last month! No family memories just what happened the last fucking month. What me and this guy named Klay did. Then y'all show up and that's all I remember! Thats all I can fucking remember."