Part 2: Flower Crown

Raegan's POV
"Jane Doe, I don't even know you but I know, for sure.." A faint singing woke me up, but I kept my eyes closed and continued listening. "...that I could get to know you if you let me know your name." Suddenly I sneezed, and the singing stopped abruptly. "Shit," I muttered under my breath, and close behind me someone started laughing. I sat up, and turning around, I felt someone's gaze focused on me. When I saw who's it was, I couldn't stop myself from staring. In front of me was a beautiful blue haired girl, with piercing green eyes and a stunning smile. She blushed bright red and it was the cutest thing ever. "Rae," I said with a hoarse voice. She looked up, slightly confused and still red from blushing. "Rae," I repeated, "that's my name."

After her staring back at me for a few minutes, she seemed to finally understand what I had said. She muttered and tried to say something, but she started blushing furiously again, and gave up. I noticed the sky was turning from dark to light, and that I had slept for longer than I had thought at first. "My name's Dan, or well uhm, Danielle." She smiled sheepishly and gave me a little wave. I stood up and walked over to her, which was only a little bit, and sat down next to her. "So Dan, or Danielle, how did you end up sitting and singing next to me?"

Danielle's POV
Of course I was in the woods, I always was. And the sky was awfully clear now, so I could see the perfect stars. And the perfect pink-haired fucking fairy underneath the tree, sleeping in the middle of the woods. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. Yet it was true, and being the sane person I am, I sat down next to pink-hair. I studied the sleeping figure before deciding to spend the night here. In the woods. Again. Half an hour later I must have fallen asleep as well.

When I woke up, the sky was still dark, but I knew it must be close to dawn. I noticed the broken flower crowns a few feet away, and thought it would be a great idea to make one that goes well with pink hair. I searched for a few minutes and found a bunch of light blue flowers, lighter than the ones in the broken flower crowns. I made one for pink-hair and I made a pink and yellow one for myself. I sat back down and started humming softly, and I grabbed a bag of cereal from my backpack. Don't ask me why, cereal is great. Soon after, I was softly singing NeverShoutNever when I heard someone sneeze. Fuck fuck fuck, I woke Pinkie.

Raegan's POV
"I can't believe you spent the night next to someone you have never seen before. In the woods. At night. Bloody hell Danielle, I could've been a serial killer!" I was amazed at the girl, who was now sharing her leftover cereal with me. Just as I took another bite, Danielle snickered. "Don't you mean cereal killer?" She had to make the joke. I swear to god, I don't know who this girl is, but she's absolutely crazy. And the nicest person ever, because Danielle made me a flower crown! She was awkwardly stuttering and blushing while telling me she made me one! "Ohmylord thank you Danielle!" I muttered shyly. Good job Rae, that's how you make friends. Great. "You can call me Dan if you want, it's easier" she said with a smile. "Well Dan, it's nice to meet you. You can call me Rae!"

We sat together for a pretty long time and talked about a lot of stuff. Mostly music and fandoms, because omg she was a Tumblr girl. She's sarcastic, and she loves books and music. That's like the best combination ever, and she looks really cool. "YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY THOUGH, CAN I HAVE IT? AND YOUR FACE, YOU ARE SO FUCKING HANDSOME WHY AREN'T ALL THE GIRLS AFTER YOU OMG I CANT EVEN" she exclaimed happily, jumping around and flailing her arms. I can't believe this girl. I really can't.

Authors note:
HELLO MEMES! I hope this was okay and don't hate me for the cringy stuff Dan says, it's going to get a lot worse believe me (_;) So yeah have a great gay day everybody!