Raph's Feelings

(Raphael's POV)

"Raph! Come train with me, please!" Leonardo asks. "No," I tell him. He pouts. "Please Raph?" he begs. I sigh, "Fine, Leo," I say, following him to the training room. "Ready?" he asks. "Ready," I reply gruffly. We spend half an hour fighting before he finally takes me to the ground, and sits on top of me. I force back a blush. "If only he meant this the way I wish he did," I think to myself. "I got you," he says. I simply nod, "You did," he smiles and gets off, his short midnight blue hair bouncing slightly as he does. He reaches out a hand and helps me up. I gladly accept his offer of help, and stand. "Thank you, Raph," he says and hugs me before leaving and going to his bedroom. I groan silently to myself. "Why must he be so adorable?" I question myself quietly, before walking back to my own bedroom. I fall back on the bed and throw my arm over my eyes. "Raph?" Mikey asks, coming in my room. "What?" I snap. "We're going out for pizza, you want to come with?" He asks carefully. "No," I deadpan. "Then I'm staying too," I hear Leo from somewhere behind Mikey. "Suit yourselves," Mikey says and walks off, presumably to find Donnie and go out to eat. "Why?" I question Leo knowing he's still outside my door. He enters the room and shuts the door. "I just I thought maybe we could maybe hang out. Maybe train more or play something, I don't know... Would you rather I go with them?" He stutters, almost shyly. "No, it's fine bro, we can hang out if you want," I tell him softly. He smiles and looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I look away before I can be too captivated. "So what do you want to do Raph?" Leo asks me. I shrug. "Oooh, how about we watch a scary movie," he suggests. I sigh and roll my eyes, "You know you hate those," I reply. "No... I like watching them, they just scare me," he says. I chuckle slightly. "Leo, Leo, Leo. We fight bad guys scarier than anything in any of those movies, and you're our brave leader, yet, scary movies make you have nightmares," I say, raising an eyebrow at him. He pouts so adorably, "Shut up Raph," he says. I laugh. He crosses his arms across his chest. "Fine, pick the movie," I say. He grins and goes over to the movie case, looking through the scary section. After about 15 minutes he looks back at me holding a movie in his hands. "This," he says smiling. He holds up the movie so I can see. The Ouija Experiment. "Are you sure Leo? That one's pretty scary..."