Blind Hate

As the signing commenced, I kept my eyes on the girl, practically about to pee herself when there was only one person left in front of here.

"Jeez just look at her." I blew air out of my mouth as me and Tallulah watched her. Tyler hadn't even noticed her yet. But the boys sure did. And they looked nervous. I was confused as I looked at each boy until finally Taco looked at me. I mouthed 'what's up' and he just kinda shrugged, going back to signing. Finally it was the girls turn, and I could see the shock in Tyler's face. Something wasn't right. When suddenly, the girl jumped over the whole table until she was straddling Tyler as she forced a kiss on him. He tried to push her off as the guys begun to grab her. Everything went into slow motion after that. Red filled my vision and my whole focus went on the girl. As I stood up I heard Tallulah say something like 'no don't' but I couldn't focus. My instincts kicked in before logic. Normally a person would let the body guards take care of it. But nope, not me. I stood up and my legs sprinted towards the girl. I had no control over my body. I just knew what I had to do. I got to the girl who still had her lips on him. My lips. Her eyes were closed when I grabbed her hair and ripped her off of Tyler. She went flying back and I slammed her head on the table. I heard gasps but I had a mission. I balled up the fist I wasn't using to hold down her hair and swung, hitting her right in the jaw. When I looked at it, it looked broken. Good, dumb bitch. I went in for another punch when someone grabbed my waist and pulled me. My hand was still in her hair causing me to drag her with me until she was on the ground.

"Dumb fucking bitch!" I yelled at her as she held her face in her hands. Other people's voices began to register as my heart rate decreased.

"Jesus!" "What the fuck did you do?" "Sweet!" I heard Travis' voice clear making me laugh. Suddenly Clancey was in front of me. I didn't hear the beginning but the rest made sense.

".....shouldn't have done that! You're always reacting too quickly! We could have handled it!" Clancey was pointing his finger in my face.

"Get off of me!" I yelled at body guard holding my waist. I couldn't see Tyler, or anyone at that point. They must have left. It wasn't a good look for them to stay.

Suddenly I heard Clancey yelling at the bodyguard.

"....her out of here!" I felt the body guard lead me out and I let him. My mind clearing up more. I didn't feel an ounce of guilt but I knew Tyler would be upset. Whatever.