The Beginning?

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Crow's Art Book! If you don't know my drawings make me cringe and probably make you cringe as well! Once I finish a drawing I always find mistakes on them and it just annoys me.. Has that ever happened to you?
I like to draw but there's a tough obstacle that I always face.. It's laziness. I also procrastinate a lot when it comes to drawings.
Anyway call me Crow.. All right enough with the introductions..
Accounts:
Paigeeworld: mysteriouscrow
Wattpad: MysteriousCrow you already knew that didn't you?
That's basically it.. What? You want to see my art supplies? Trust me it's all cheap things.. You still want to know? Man.. You're persistent.. Well here you go
Art supplies:
My trusty mechanical pencil( I like poke MorningShimmer with it, anyway check out her book! It's Glowy's art book of arts! Sounds pretty cool right? Well it is cool! Also check out SkylierAlera's art book too!)
Now let's continue with the supplies
8 pigma micron pens with different nib sizes
And lastly..
Crayola colored pencils! What..? Were you expecting something else? Well too bad. This is all I got..

If you don't mind I hope you just press the vote button or leave a comment or something.. Don't worry! All you have to do is press the button.. Simple. You want to see more of my drawings? What?! Do you have a death wish? Well fine.. Hope you survive.