New Oc

Hey Everyone!

This is my new oc Rover!

Alright.. Looking back... I wondered how in the world I was proud of this once.. The drawing just looks weird..
Here's some info on this guy: His name is Rover, He is the last of his kind.. The Spraks( I couldn't think of a better name) The horns on his head represent his life. The horns are fading away(I tried to make it look like it was fading but I failed ;-;) So.. Basically he is slowly dying..The Spraks live a very long time. Rover is two million years old. Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking. He doesn't look old! Well all Spraks stop at a certain look. What do I mean? Well Rover looks like he's.. I dunno.. 12.. •_• If a Spraks likes the way they look they can stay like that forever(until they die and turn into dust or something) because.. Magic..
I am very sorry if I have confused you.. For I myself is confused as well.. Well Rover knows he's slowly dying. So, he tries to do everything he wants to do, So he can be happy and make his friend happy. What friend? you must thinking? Well you get to know him in the next chapter.
p.s. Just so you know Spraks don't know anything about humans.. Nor animals, I have to say thank you to my dear friend Glowy for naming Rover, Thank you
For those you do not know Glowy she is MorningShimmer she has an awesome art book that you should totally check out ^_^