Part 2- Nightmares

Y/n- your name

F/d- favorite drink

F/a- favorite animal

************************
Reader's POV

You were only crying for about a half an hour, but it had felt longer. You decided to get up and get a drink before you went to bed. There was no noise downstairs, so you assumed that your father had gone out. You quietly crept down the stairs, hating how the old wood sounded. Everything about the house was old. The smell. The wallpaper. The floorboards. Everything.

When you got to the kitchen, you drank a glass of F/d and looked at a box in the corner. I can't avoid this forever, you thought, I'll just open this one. You walked to it and got down on your knees. The box was kind of small. What would be so small to be packed in this thing? You opened it quietly and looked inside. There was a white mask with black painted lips inside. You screamed and pushed the box away.

"H-how is THAT in there?!" You curled up into a ball and held your F/a close. That was the same mask that was in all your nightmares. Worn by the man who always grabbed you and held you down with a knife inches from your face. But before you got stabbed, you woke up.

You looked back in the box to see there was something else under the mask. You picked it up to see another mask staring at you. A black mask with red eyes and a red mouth. The one that kills your mother in your nightmares. You screamed out again and threw it against the wall. This time, you ran upstairs and slammed the door.

**************************
Masky's POV

Masky watched as Y/n left for a bit only to come back screaming and crying.

"Wow. Your plan worked." He said.

"I thought it might." Hoodie replied, "She has been spooked by the nightmares enough so that anything that reminds her of them will scare her half to death." Slendy was definitely going to be happy. She might crack earlier than they thought.

Masky thought to himself for a bit, "How did you even get those masks?"

Hoodie shrugged, "I found some in these fangirls' closets. It just so happens that I was killing people, so you can see how that happened." Masky nodded and continued to watch Y/n. Another thought came to his mind. A way to scare her all the way to death.

****************************
Hoodie's POV

"Hey Hoodie." Masky said after a bit of silence.

"Yeah?"

"What if we just go in ourselves and scare her? She'll probably start begging for us to not kill her and we'll force her into coming with us. Then, we won't have to make her insane and we still get our work done."

Hoodie felt like facepalming. Slendy said that he wanted her to be insane or at least disturbed. Then she would be easier to manipulate and she would be more likely to kill. But then again, there might be a way to add the his plan.

"We might need more than just a simple scare."

"Like what?"

Hoodie got close to his partner and whispered something that could make almost anyone blush a dark red, including Masky.