After Class

You had been lucky enough to have been excepted into Professor Snape's
Advanced potions class, for both your 6th and 7th year. Lucky for you, you had no difficulties until recently. No matter how hard you tried and no matter how many times you checked over the instructions, your potion was never good enough to pass Snape's pathetically high standards.

You never drew attention to yourself, and never had many friends. Your best friend was in the year ahead of you and had graduated at the end of last year leaving you with only a few people to have small conversations with. At first having nobody to talk to was slightly unsettling, but you soon came to the conclusion it would help you focus on your studies.

Professor had assigned the class the make "Draught of living death".
You weren't sure why, even he told the class he didn't expect any of us to come close to the proper result, a big waste of time to everyone, and himself.

        Near the end of class Professor walked around to see how far along everybody had come with the potions. You had been talking your time to make sure the potion turned out all right. When Snape finally made it to your table, he look very disappointed. "Ms.(Y/L/N), why are you so far behind?"
"Sir, I just wanted to make sure I got everything right. Recently I haven't been able to complete a potion properly."
"Yes, I have noticed your pathetic attempts. Sometimes I wonder if you really should be in this class. I would like you to stay behind after."
"Yes sir."
With that he walked back to his desk and sat down, pulling a piece of parchment in front of him and started writing away.

         The though of him and you being in a classroom by your selves, made you heart flutter. Your mind started to wonder about all the things that could happen, before you knew it the class had been dismissed and you where staring off into space.
"MS.(Y/M/N)! It would be nice if you paid attention, I don't have to be wasting time letting you stay here!"
"Sorry sir I was distracted."

        You continued to work when you heard professor Snape start yelling at you again. "No,no,no. That is not the way to do it. Have I even taught you anything thees past 7 years!"
He then made his way beside you to show how it was properly done.
"Alright, now do as I just did and put in in the cauldron." He then stepped back.
You continued to do your work until you felt hands placed on you hips, you froze in place.  Snape let out a dark chuckle. He then started sucking on your neck leaving purple marks up to your ear where he licked, bit and sucked, and while doing this exploring your torso with his hands.
"Pr-professor what are you doing?" You managed to say between quiet moans.  You could feel him smile against your neck. "Were you just not thinking about me driving my hard cock into you?" He said while licking the shell of you're ear.
"N-no." You lied. It was getting hard to stifle you moans as the professors hands and lips felt electric to your skin, every touch sending a shock to your core and your harding nipples.
"Do not...lie to me!" He snapped.
He then started grinding his clothed, hardened member on you from behind, letting out a shaky breath in you ear. "Sit up on the table, and open you legs." You jumped up on the table and Snape took his wand and magically removed both your skirt and underwear.
He then ran a hand up your shirt and groped your breasts needing them, then running his hands down to your core making small circles on you clit.
"Ahh" you moaned lightly, Snape smirked. Then pushed a finger into you entrance, pumping it in and out. "God your so tight, I can't wait to shove my cock in you. " he moaned in you ear.

       He then added another finger, making a scissoring  motions with his fingers, stretching you out.  You clung on to his shoulders. "Ahh.... Fuck, Professor!" You could feel your orgasm building, but before you could reach your peck, he pulled his fingers out.  Then you could feel him enter you with his dick. It was much larger and the more he pushed, the more it stung. You closed your eyes tight waiting for him to push all the way in.
"Tell me when."
After a few moments all you could feel was how he filled you completely, and the over whelming sense of pleasure.
Snape then pulled out and back in at a steady pace, each time almost pulling out and then pushing him self all the way back in. 
"Ohhh fuuck, (Y/n). You so fucking tight!"
"Har-harder!"
Snape looked up at you and gave you a kiss, running his tongue along you lips asking for entrance. Once he was in he explored the cavern, and your tongues rubbed together. At the same time  Snape started pounding into you, throughout the room you
could hear the sound of each other's hips colliding and the harsh grunts and moans coming from both of your mouths.
"H-harder!" You requested. Snape grunted taking his wand out of his pocket and moving all the stuff of the table and laying you down.  He then rapped his hand around your neck, not hard enough to choke you but just to show dominance.

        He then proceeded to pound into you each time shoving his thick cock all the way in, forcing a moan from you. The feeling was like non other before, the way he filled you and hearing his moans stimulated you in a way never though possible.
"Ahh (y-y/n).... Fuck! A-are you going to cum?"
You could feel your climax approaching. "Y-yes, just go a li-little faster."
Snape moved your legs so they where resting on his shoulders giving him a different angle, he was now hitting your g-spot with ever hard, fast thrust he made.
"Ohhh fuck, Snape! I'm cu-cumming!"
"Ohh yeeees, cum on my dick!"
Before you knew it you reached your peck with a loud moan that echoed through the classroom, tightning   your muscles around Snape.
Shortly after with a loud shout Snape had the strongest orgasm he has even remember having, it made his legs shake, and he had sweat all over his body.  After he pulled out, you felt slightly empty.
"I want to fuck you again, alright?" Snape asked sternly.
"Yes, sir"