Mine

It had been two years in the Creepypasta House for two teens. One was 19 and was known for his numerous killings. His black, frizzy hair laying lazily on his shoulders. His never-ending smile twitching in boredom. The other was 18 and very pale, almost ghostly pale. He wore a big beanie hat that reached passed his shoulders. The two sat on the couch watching the news of previous kills since they had already completed their assignments for the day. "Hey Ben, pass the remote would ya?" Jeff asked, holding his hand out for Ben to give it to him. "What's the magic word Jeffy?" Ben asked playfully, trying Jeff's patience. "Ben, I'm not in the mood. Just hand over the damn remote before I slice your hand off." Jeff spat, clearly irritated at Ben's childish behavior. 'I swear, sometimes he acts like a fucking five year old.' Jeff thought to himself. "Aw you're no fun!" Ben teased, sticking his tongue out. Jeff was pretty much used to this behavior from the ghost, also his best friend. There were times when Jeff thought that best friends wasn't all that Ben wanted to be. He had heard some whispering from the other proxies about Ben's feelings toward the killer. Sometimes Jeff noticed, and sometimes he didn't care. How could he worry about it though? What with his assignments, and then the fact that he wasn't gay. He did have to admit though, Ben was attractive. The way he could seem so calm and cool even in a bad situation, how his bangs blew in the wind, the way his skin looked so smooth. Wait a second, what was he thinking? He only liked Ben as a friend or...did he?