Starbucks Meetup

I'm baaaaack ;)

ok continuing story. btw I'm sick :'(

recap:

I turned my attention to the news and spit out my coffee.

did that news anchor just say what I thought she just said?

*Louis*

Did she really just say that Faith aka "Mystery Girl" was no good for me and "totally sure to bring down my popularity"?

yes...she did. I slammed down my coffee mug and ran outside. I get it. Faith left because she saw this and thought she was "no good for me". RUBBISH. 

Faith was per-fect. (A/N hopefully you get it :'D) I got into my car and zoomed around searching for my beautiful soon-to-be girlfriend.

maybe I should stop for coffee...

*Faith*

After sneaking out, I went to a quaint little Starbucks and ordered a mocha cookie crumble. "Thanks." I said, paying the cashier. The door chimed, signalling someone entering. I turned around to see the all-to-familiar face of Louis Tomlinson. 

I quickly snuck to a table in the back. "Excuse me, ma'am, have you seen a fairly short girl, brown hair and startling green eyes?" a voice rung to my left. 

oh damn

"Uhhh...no." I answered trying to hide my voice and make it higher. He sighed. "May I sit?" He asked rather politely. Dang. I can't say no to him. "suuuure." I kept my head down. 

He didn't realize anything until I said I had to go. He frowned. "Alrighty then...do you think I could have your number?" 

Oh dang oh dang oh dang. "Uhhhmmm..I uh...lost my phone." I sigh, still keeping my head down. "Goodbye." 

CRAP! I let my real voice slip out. Hopefully he didn't notice.

"Faith?" He asked widening his eyes. "Pshhh, no...my name is...uh...Alice?" 

"Faith!" He shouted, hugging me. "Why did you leave me?" He sounded so dang sad.

"Around me, you'd loose so much popularity, Lou. I can't do that to you." I sighed. 

"Faith. You know that you mean WAY more to me than any amount of popularity." He smiled.

"Thanks Lou, but I really do have to go." I can not be around Louis right now. He makes me like him...hell...even LOVE him. "Nooo." He whined. "Come with me!" He dragged me outside and into his car. He locked the doors and said, "You're not getting out of this car until you agree to go on ONE date with me, if not more."

I laughed, "deal!" 

He smiled and hugged me, "tomorrow, 6:30, casual." He winked and unlocked the doors. I got out, walked around to the drivers side and since the window was down, I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth. 

"You missed." He whined. I laughed, "Let's save that for the date." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

WHOOOOA.

Y

O

U

A

L

L

P

R

O

B

A

B

L

Y

E

X

P

E

C

T

E

D

T

H

A

T

!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE/fan/COMMENT

~sara