Chapter four

Tamera's point of view : so then kendall and James were staring at me and logan was staring at lizzy! So then kendall And logan asked me and lizzy to come up and sing worldwide with them! And after the show two security Guards told us to come with them and they lead me to Kendall's dressing room and the other lead lizzy two Logan's dressing room! When I walked in kendall was playing on his phone. He looked up and said hi. Ke: hi what is your name? T: m-my n-name I-is t-tamera. I was so nervous I was shaking I hope he didn't notice. K: I love that name! A pretty girl like you deserve a name like that! T: awe thank u. K: so tamera do you have a boyfriend? T: no. Do you have a girlfriend? K: no. T: oh. A guy hot like you deserves one. K: that is why I am trying to ask you if you want to tho to celebration station with me?

T: I would love to. Then that was when I saw kendall leaning in to kiss me and he did kiss me! K: see you at 7:00 ! T: ok bye. K: wait can i have your number? T: sure! I gave him my phone number and texted lizzy to meet me at her car. L: guess what! T: what? L: logan asked me to go to Pizza Hut with him! T: that is great! Oh and guess what! L: what? T: kendall asked me to go to celebration station with him! While we were in the car kendall texted me saying: see you soon xoxo kendall. I sat there and said I will call you!