Chapter Two

Teasing

Aubony Pov

Today is the day. Today is the day. Today is the day I'll finally get the chance to meet him...

To meet Chris.

Will he like me?

Will he think I'm cute?

Well, if he doesn't I can always force him to, anyways.

But, as for now? I'm hungry. Guess I'll go to Chris's favorite breakfast place.

I walk into IHop, and take a seat next to the window so I can see who comes in, and who goes out. Once my waiter comes out to take my order, I look around.

Suddenly, I see one of his cars drive up into a parking space in the front to my left. I smile inward, submissing my enthusiasm. I watch him walk out, slamming the door, a face plastered with an annoyed look.

My inward smile immediately fades once I notice a woman getting out the passenger seat of his car. Fucking bitch. Always gotta ruin shit.

I watch them walk inside and take their seats.... Right in of me. I don't even look up, cause I feel eyes already on me. Then, I felt a burning sensation, if this bitch don't quit glaring at me...

I continue to look out the window, paparazzi surrounding the place suddenly. I finally look over at them, Chris staring me down like a lion about to pounce on their prey.

 I finally look over at them, Chris staring me down like a lion about to pounce on their prey

I shake my head as my waiter places my food down in front of me. I smile, and thank him. I place my earphones in my ear and start eating. I don't stop eating until the hoe that Chris was sitting with stood up and sat in front of me.

This skank don't know who she's fucking with..

Published
May 20, 2016

Dedicated to SaMya603
And pxneappledea