Arise

Seungkwan

Waking up from my slumber whilst staring blankly at the ceiling, I puffed my breath and stood quickly.

The devastating summer ends. Time to get life again.

I washed up and wore my school uniform, inspecting my face at the mirror, I realized that my appearance was quite horrible. A totally no-no for the first day of classes.
Hollowed cheeks, heavy eye bags and chapped lips like what happened to me, I laughed to myself. After putting some concealers and balm, I sighed and placed my backpack at my shoulder.

Greeted by my friend Seokmin, which is actually my neighbor, I didn't saw him for awhile due to some self instances.

"Yo, Good morning Boo."

I licked my lower lip first before glancing and smiling brightly at him. Raising a brow to my friend, Seokmin placed an arm at my shoulder.

"You got skinnier. Are you okay?"

Glaring at him, I grinned and yanked his arm away. This hoe, as if he didn't know anything.

"Sure I am."

I heard him chuckled a bit and walked beside me.

Am I okay? I rolled my eyes off processing the thoughts.
I had enough. I'm totally fed up crying every single night. Contemplating how to live, how things happened, how it led us, everything.

I just want to move on and overcome things. I used to be happy and cheerful before.. All I need to do is bring that old me back.

Entering the school's gate, i inhaled deeply and flashed a bright smile to everyone.