Mind-Glowing

It was an extra degree of hush all over.

And I was looking on the deep dark dusky sky,linking one network of stars with another ,trying to divert my mind from the hustle and bustle of this world.

Sometimes you really wana remain aloof,away from any living creature !!

I was busy doing the same thing that suddenly my phone's bell rang. I looked here and there for it and than I realised that actually I was holding it in my hand.

I didn't want to pick this phone _________ It was my friend Cookie.

Cookie! Well it was her nick name .She was crunchy ,sweet and delightful like a cookie .Her real name was Sonia. She was my class-mate.We were close friends sincethe year 2010.

I knew that again she was going to tell a huge list of her problems. 

Why don't anyone understands....me not in a mood to listen anything..Urggh! :- I said to myself

Anyhow I picked the call up.

Hello __ She said me in a joyful manner

Hey_ I said in a confused voice

Cookie :- Nuts! You know I 've decided to invite every class-mate at party

Me :- Are you seriously.....I wasn't able to complete my sentence even...

Cookie :- Yeah! Even Him

Oh God ! Again she is thinking about him... ( I mumbled)

There was a guy Kabir In our class and Cookie __ That dumbo was seriously crazy about him. She used to spend 24/7 thinking about him. I was her bestie but she was never ready to think anything when it came to him...Even me!

Knewing that it is useless to explain her anything !

I said :- Okay ! cool

Nevermind! I just switched off my cell phone. I wasn't willing to hear any voice.

I gently walked towards my bed ,plugged the earpins in my i-pod,grabbed the pillow and pulled the blanket over me.

I played the songs on shuffle. I realised that I was sobbing for some unknown and undefinable reasons. I was lost in the occean of my deep thoughts.

I tried to sleep but i wasn't able to help.The clock was stricking 2 :oo clock.

Suddenly I heard a heart-shaking sound....I was puzzled and horrified

...

...

There is lot more.

Do like and comment! :D