The Average Life

Introduction prt. 1

Josh- "Jen ."

Jen-"yes dear."

Josh-" let's go to the park, you know to have some fresh air, discuss about things like how's your family, and some life choices."

Jen- " sure ."   :)

As me and my wife go outside we walk casually by a tree, as I walk by the tree I decided to carve both of are first letter names to the tree ..." J + J."

Jen- "really."  :)

Josh- " yea really just for memories"

Jen-"josh....I want a boy ."

Josh -"Jen that's exciting I was going to say the same."

Jen-" we'll do this together josh I want our son to be like you full of joy and bravery."

30 years later...

Josh-" Chris how's your life in the military."

Chris-" I have some bad news..dad..SIKE I got promoted now I work in the military SpaceStation. Dad this is huge,this is way better than the metal of honor."

Josh-" I KNOW THATS AWESOME, I was only an Elite Specialist with a high rank."

Foot steps from outside,then the
Door opens..its Jen who came from work at the police station.

Josh-" guess what ..your son was promoted to a military space program."
;)

Jen-"THATS GREAT,like I said josh he's going to grow up like you."

Chris-" we'll got to get going I have a big day tomorrow so I'll see you in 3 weeks that's when I know work on spacecrafts."

Jen-"bye son love you"

Josh-" bye Chris and remember just go with the flow."

Chris-"ok dad and love you too mom
And dad."

Door closes as Chris leaves

Jen-"I love our son josh he's everything to me like you honey."

Josh-" I know I love Jen I love all of y'all...well let go to sleep its 8:56pm"

Me and my wife go to bed and say out good nights..

2 weeks later and 5 days at 3:30am in the morning in the SpaceStation

3:48am...

*The phone rings 1 time*

*The phone rings 2 time*

*The phone rings 3 time*

....ringing....

[on the phone]
Chris-" DAD YOU NEED TO GET YOU AND MOM OUT OF HERE NOW...(deep breathing and running)

Josh-"what happened."

Jen-"what's going on."

(Gun shots threw phone)

Chris-"DAD YOU HAVE TO GO WE WERE ATTACKED...(static)...WE WERE SLEEPING ...(gun shooting)...WE WERNT READY WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT YOU HAVE TK GET OUT THEY TOOK OVER THE MISSILE CONTROL AND
THEY'RE SHOOTING ON WASHINGTON ON HAZELWOOD STREET (gun shots.men screaming)

[phone cuts off]
Josh-"let's go now"

Me and my wife hurry outside we get in the car,I turn it on,then start driving quickly...as I drive I look up and from a distance I see 4 missiles heading towards the town town scattered.

Jen-"oh my...hurry ."

As we escape a missile strikes near front of us..and all I know is we're not gonna make it...

Josh-"GET DOWN."

[missile blows]

5:57am, morning after explosion

I wake up...from a concussion as everything is blurry I see me wife..I put my finger on the side of her throat..she's breathing but knocked out I crawl out of the car,go around and pull Jen out of the car. I lay her on my lap and I start to stare at Sky asking myself how could this happen

Minutes later ambulances came and took us to the hospital

[Chris story]
3:30am,morning...

It was only 3:30 in the morning until out of nowhere the sirens went on then the pilot yelled

Pilot-"EVERYONE BATTLE STATIONS WE ARE
BEING ATTACKED THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT NOT A DR---

I looked outside and saw spaceship out the system and enemies boarding us...I went to gear up and got my gun when I was done I hurried and as I turned I saw 2 walking towards me not knowing I was behind the wall, I started counting down from "3" and when I hit to "0" I turned aimed headshot 1st enemy then barrel roll over a crate threw my knife at its head..I hurried grabbed a phone and called my parents but as soon as I was about to dial they've taken the missile system,I pressed call and that's when I warned them..I was hoping after warning them that they would be ok..I didn't know what to do my squad was out numbered so I went to the escape pod.
I detached as soon I detached they locked on me and shot the left thruster.i was checking the main control panel but nothing,the only option was to Survive a crash landing..

[warning,warning left thruster damage,critical...eject,eject]