Practice?!?

He said as he jumped up and down. I laughed at his childish behavior it was cute.... 'Wait I did just say he was cute?!?' Snap out of it Nadya you just met the guy! He then grabbed my had and started to run down the hallway with me dragging me behind screaming "Makoto!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadya's P.O.V

Once we got to the classroom where Makoto was at Nagisa let me go and pushed me towards him causing both of us to fall on the ground. Once I realized what happened I looked at him and blushes deeply. "S-sorry!!!" I quickly and frantically got up and wiped myself off before I reached my hand out to Makoto I think that's his name.

He smiled and took my hand and I pulled him up. Nagisa then came up to us jumping up and down while saying "Guess what Mako she wants to join the swim team!" he says. He looked surprised then smiled. "What stroke do you swim?" He asked 'uhhhh how am I suppose to tell him that I already have a rely ready....' I though I didn't want to be rude but.... "I swim breast stroke but I have a rely so we can have a joint practice" I said with a smile on my face.

They both looked at me with widen eyes then smiled. "Do they go here?" Asked Nagisa "no they go to a different school" I said. They both nodded and and told me to follow them. I was scared cause I didn't know what was happening. What? I just met them today I kinda have to worry.

We soon reached the rooftop where two other guys were standing. They soon ran over to us and ran up to the other boys and asked why they were late. " Cause we found a new member!" said Nagisa i waved shyly as they looked at me then smiled. " so what style of swimming do you like?" said the guy with dark blue hair. "ummm breast stroke or free style" he looked at me then started to walk towards me he gave a slight smile " you are approved" he said and walked away as he went back to where they were originally standing.

the rest of them looked back at me and smiled once again. " that's Haru's way of saying that he likes you" said they guy with purple haired he fixed his glasses to sit right on his face. I smiled slightly as we walk up to the pool. I take off my shoes sitting near the edge letting my feet hang off the edge of the pool and into the cold water.

I shiver slightly and look back at them. They were in the circle getting ready for practice from what I could tell. they soon came over and looked at me confused. "aren't you gonna practice with us?" said Nagisa ' wait I was suppose to actually practice with them?!?' I thought franticly to myself. I stood up and looked up at the sky as the sun was beating down I closed my eyes then fixed my head so I was looking at them.

I opened my eyes and sighed as I went back to the stairs and started to head towards my locker. As I walked away I heard Nagisa saying "Aww she's not joining the team...." I quickly turned around and yelled back "I am I just need to grab my swimming bag!" I had to yell since I was halfway down the stairs.

Nagisa's frown quickly turned into a smile as he started to run towards me. "I wanna go with you!!!" I smiled brightly and nodded as I started to run down the stairs with Nagisa following behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai guysss if you guys want to leave comments about what's going to happen next then I can put them in the story hope you guyss have a great day and I luff you -Bubbles