Who Am I?

1) I am 19 years old

2) I love Horror movies

3) I am a Scorpio

4) I am 5'8 (Embarrassed)

5) I am a girl

6) I am insecure

7) I go really mad when someone piss me off (Don't cross me)

8) Extremely weird af

9) Sometimes you gotta say #dafuq?

10) #LoveWins

11) Besides R5, I love a lot of other things

12) I play guitar, piano, and drums(tiny bit of drums)

13) I am hard of hearing (If you don't know what it is, you can ask me on the messages)

14) I only met one famous rock star. (I forgot his name)

15) I met few politicians when I was young (Some of them are my favorites and some of the others has been not a choice for me)

16) I am totally in love with Rocky Lynch and Freddie Highmore (If you don't know both of them, then you are definitely insane)

17) I can be really moody af, so whatever I say that are out of character. Please don't take it too personal. lol

18) I sometimes hate it when people say to update the story, it made me feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because I am happy that people enjoy my stories. Sad, because not considering the social life that I have outside of WattPad. So please don't ask me to update. Thank you.

19) My goal is to have 1,000 followers on my other account. I know it seem impossible but I believe in myself that it would happen. :)

20) If you want to know what is my other account. PM me and I will give it to you.