betrayed

"I HAVE TO DO WHAT" I shouted "baby you have to stay home, I'll call your friends parents and tell them its canceled if you want." She said in the nicest concerned way as possible I couldn't do that to them. My friends, my family, Disney. They were all excited to go just as much as me.. But now I cant .

I watched as my siblings got in my moms car. my dad offered to stay with me. I didn't feel the pain any more but my dad insists. He knows best... He's the doctor. He gave me some pills "take this" he said "it helps so what ever happened to you don't happen again" I took the pills and minutes later I was feeling better, I sat on the couch watching Netflix, vampire diaries. My dad came and sat next to me. Moments later I felt week. My dad asked if I was OK I shook my head. Slowly he laid me down on the couch. Took off my shirt. "What are you doing" I said softly. "Your probably just hot" he took of my pants, I was left with my brow and underwear he disappeared behind the couch. Moments later he came back in his boxers, climbed on top of me. I tried to move but my body was betraying me he took of my underwear I tried to scream but my voice Betrayed me too. I felt big hands make its way to my boobs he griped it. I open my mouth to scream hoping this time it works... Another failure. He slowly inserts his penis in my body hot tears rolled down the side of my face. Each time it goes in I hold my breath a little harder. Tears flowed down like waterfalls. Pain,the pain of betrayal from my own father, the pain of my pussy getting stretched. I felt his hand rub on me he lifted my leg off his shoulder. He turned me to my side I jerked my body to hit the floor. He picked me up by the neck and punched the life out me "shut yo ass up!" I was shocked at his words, never in my life have I ever Hurd him cuss! He picked me up and carried me upstairs. Where was he taking me? What is he about to do next? He put me on my bed and laid besides me. I was afraid to move, afraid to say anything. " I'm sorry mia... I don't know what I was thinking, I love you" I ignored him he continued saying stuff like, its just your mom haven't been giving me the satisfactioaaaan blah blah blah, I never thought I would ever do this blah blah blah "I was just desperate, please don't tell your mom. It could be our little secret, I promise"

"Get out" I whispered,

"What?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed over and over again

I felt the bed get lighter as he got off, he walked over to my side of the bed griped my hair picking up my face for my eyes to meet his. he leaned so close to my face that, I could feel the tip of his nose touch my wet cheeks.

" listen you little spoiled brat if you mention a word to anyone, I will kill you, your fuck ass mom, and your sister"

"No you wouldn't" I replied

"Try me little bitch... Even your brothers " He said

Tears started blocking my vision, I close my eyes wishing this was just a dream and that any moment I'll wake up (eny moment now). It didn't work. I felt his laser shooting eyes gaze at me as he walks out the room. As I pulled the covers over me, I curled up in a ball and start to cry myself to sle....