Chapter 12: Goodbye my Almost Lover.

Hallway

B.I: Yoora~ why are you so cute? *pinch both of her cheeks*

Yoora: Hanbin~ Stop it! *pout*

Junhoe: She looks like a pufferfish! *laughs*

Yoora: I'm not! *still pouting*

B.I: How I wish I can keep this pufferfish at our dorm? So that every single day, I will just keep on pinching her cheeks.

Jinhwan: Guys~!

Yoora: Jinhwan? Where's Sun Hee? *looks around*

Jinhwan: I'm about to ask you that question. Have you seen her?

B.I: For what I can remember, we never bumped into her today.

Yoora: I thought she was with you since she wanted to talk to you.

Jinhwan: I met her just now, at the rooftop but something crops up.

Yoora: Hold on here! Jinhwan~ I'm being nice here. What did you do to her? *hands on her hip*

Jinhwan: Long story... *looks down*

Yoora: Did you by any chance make her cry?

Jinhwan: I'm sorry Yoora. Yes~ I made her cry because of Jimin. She ran to me and hugged me in front of Sun Hee.

Yoora: She what?!

Junhoe: Oh no! Jinhwan~ I think you should go first and look for Sun Hee.

B.I: Yup! I'm on Junhoe's side with this. You better leave before...

Yoora: Oh hell no~! I'm going to get her and kill her and buried her in front of her house!

Jinhwan: If any of you saw Sun Hee, do call me okay and Yoora, about Jimin, I handled her just now.

Yoora: You had handled but this time, it's my turn to handle her. *walks off*

B.I: Good luck finding Sun Hee.

Jinhwan: And good luck to you too with Yoora. *runs off*

Junhoe: So, what are we supposed to do with her? *points at Yoora's direction*

B.I: It's better for us to follow before she really kill Jimin and buried her in front of her house.

Yoora's POV

It's okay Sun Hee. I've got your back. Don't worry about me. Please be safe Sun Hee. About Jimin, let me handle her. I just can't take it to you cry and weak just because of that girl! I know you don't want to see me like this but seeing you hurt, really makes me hurt. Take care of yourself wherever you are.

Basketball Court

Sun Hee: I am stupid right? *looks at Bobby*

Bobby: Of course not... You are not stupid Sun Hee. *looks at Sun Hee back*

Sun Hee: I should not trust Jinhwan. *looks down*

Bobby: Did you do what I told you to do?

Sun Hee: Yup! I did... but actually, the truth is, the one which is blinking is actually a no but I love Jinhwan, Bobby... I really do. That's why, I wanted to change that no to a yes but I was wrong. *cries*

Bobby: It's not your fault Sun Hee. It's just that you wanted yourself to trust Jinhwan. That's all... don't cry Sun Hee. Jinhwan is not a worthy guy for you to cry about.

Sun Hee: I'm lost Bobby. I don't know what I am supposed to do now.

Bobby: You have me right?

Sun Hee: What do you mean by 'I have you'? *looks at Bobby*

Bobby: Sun Hee, I know that you love Jinhwan. I accept your decision but will you give me chance to prove you that I'm much better than Jinhwan? *holds Sun Hee's hand*

Sun Hee: Bobby~ I appreciate your love towards me and yes, I love how you being honest to me but after what Jinhwan did to me, I'm not sure whether I'm ready to fall in love for the 2nd time.

Bobby: But... I'll make sure that you will feel my love. I really do love you Sun Hee. Please~ give me chance to prove to you.

Sun Hee: Bobby~ please... don't force me. I'm glad that I have a best friend like you. I treated you like my own best friend. I don't want to lose you like how I lose Jinhwan.

Bobby: But...

Sun Hee: Bobby, listen. You are special to me. I appreciate that you love me. I'm thankful with that but here's the thing. If I lose you, it's like I lose another part of me and I don't want that to happen. I do love you Bobby but I'm not ready yet. After what happened today, I'm not sure whether I can trust a guy or not but for now, let us just be best friends? *smile*

Bobby: I will accept your decision. I'll be your best friend and you will be mine too. *pull Sun Hee closer to him*

Sun Hee: Thank you Bobby! *hugs Bobby*

Bobby: Anything for you babe~ *hugs back*

Jinhwan: I'm glad that you found someone new Sun Hee and that someone is Bobby. Just promise me Bobby that you will make her laugh, smile and happy like always. Don't be like me. I've made up my mind Sun Hee. I'll let you go... We are not meant to be together. To be honest, I thought I found someone special but sadly, I think you found your own special. I wish you happiness to you who was never mine. Don't worry about me. Take care Sun Hee and good bye my almost lover~ *put the necklace down on the ground and walks off*