Chapter 1

"Dad, where are we going?" I groaned in the front seat as my father turned into the mall parking lot. 

"Annabelle Beauty Austin, I thought maybe the three of us could have some lunch and maybe do some walking around the mall together. Now is that so damn bad?" My dad snapped back. 

"Geez, I'm sorry" I mumbled as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall. Dad took a parking spot and turned to car off, getting out. I got out of the car just as Georgia got out and we walked along beside each other behind my dad, giving him a weird look. My dad doesn't usually do thing like this with us unless something is happening so I just hoped for the best. 

" soo.." I mumbled as I bite into my grilled chicken sandwich. 

"Hmm?" Dad hummed as he rose his eyebrows towards me. 

"What's the occasion, I mean we don't do anything together unless you're either breaking bad news to us or going out of town." Georgia pitched in.

"We'll if you must know, there is no occasion. Maybe I'd just like to take my girls out once in a while." His eyebrows shot up once again. 

"Okay." I quickly shot back.

"Okay fine. The thing is that I've got a business trip to go on." My father finally gave in.

"And?" 

"And it's for five months." Boom, there it is. 

" but what about Anna and I?!" Georgia shot up from her chair with a fit pounding on the table. 

"That's the thing honey, I figured maybe this would be a perfect chance for you guys to get to know your sisters and brother!" He quickly replied to settle Georgia down. 

"What do you mean?" I asked staring intently at him.

" well Georgia, you're always wanting to meet the others and Anna, you're always talking about traveling the world so I've aranged for those things to happen!" The smile in his face inquired that he'd been content with his plan.

"Mmmm.." 

"So, Georgia, your going to your mothers for five months and Annabelle, you're going on tour with Louis."