Chapter Two (Part Two)

When we got over to the others I told Grace that Harry and I are just going to walk around the mall together and to text me if she needed us at all. After I told Grace I went to the cashier to pay for the jacket I was going to get. "What store did you want to go to next?" asked Harry.

"Bluenotes maybe," I answered Harry.

"Oh okay, I have never heard of that store. What kind of store is it?" asked Harry.

"It's a clothing store, there have both girls and guys clothing there," I answered him.

"Oh okay," said Harry as we got up to the till. After I paid for my jacket Harry and I headed to Bluenotes. As we got to Bluenotes Harry grabbed my hand as we walked hand in hand into the store. "Maybe you will be able to find some shirts here," I said.

"Yeah maybe," said Harry.

"Why don't we pick out a shirt and a pair of pants for each other? So you will find a shirt and pair of pants that you think I would like and I will do the same for you," I said.

"Oh okay that will be fun," said Harry.

"Also if we get the wrong size for each other then you can go back and get the right size," I said.

"Okay, sounds like fun," said Harry.

"Before I forget, if I pick something for you and vice versa, and the clothing looks good on us that we have to buy it," I said.

"Okay deal," said Harry as he held out his hand so I could shake his hand to make a deal with him. After Harry and I were done making the deal I headed over to the guy's side and started to look though the clothes.

"Hi there do you need any help?" asked a worker. The worker was a guy about the height of Liam with short brown hair with hazel brown eyes. "Yes I would like some help please. I'm looking for a pair of jeans and a shirt for my friend over there," I said as I pointed over to where Harry was looking through the clothes.

"Okay well I can help you on that. Let's start with the jeans then we can pick out some shirts that go with the jeans," said the guy.

"Okay sounds good," I said.

"Okay so what kind of jeans does he wear a lot?" asked the guy.

"He has been wearing a lot more skinny jeans lately but I'm not sure what kind of jeans he likes to wear," I answered the guy.

"Okay what we can do is we will pick out some skinny jeans and then we can pick out some jeans that aren't skinny," said the guy.

"Okay that sounds like a good plan," I said as we went over to the jeans. After I picked out two pairs of pants the guy and I went over to find a shirt. As I was picking out a shirt for Harry I looked over to where he is and saw that he was getting help from a girl. It was pretty funny watching Harry trying to find something for me. For me I was kind of having some problems trying to find a shirt for him. Finding the pants were easy but just looking at all of the shirts was hard to pick. "Do you think your friend will like this shirt?" asked the guy as he held up a navy blue and white long sleeve baseball type shirt.

"He might like it, I'll take it with me just if I can't find anything else," I said.

"Okay," said the guy as he put the shirt over his arm and continued to look for more shirts. I went over to see if I could find a nice jacket, I looked though the rakes and couldn't find anything. Then I saw a medium wash jean jacket with black leather sleeves. I held up the jacket and knew that Harry will like it. I know I have never seen Harry wear a jacket like these but I have seen him wear jean jackets and leather jackets before. I know that it would be a jacket that Zayn or Niall would wear but I can totally see Harry pull off a jacket like this one. If Harry tries it on and doesn't like it then I guess maybe I can buy it for Zayn or Niall since they wear these types of jackets. As I was looking for a shirt I came across a medium wash jean jacket that maybe Harry will like more than the other jean jacket. I guess the jean jacket with leather sleeves wouldn't be for Harry but if he likes it more than the normal jean jacket then I did well. I would like to get it for someone else if Harry doesn't like it. After I got the jackets I went back over to find a shirt. "What about this shirt?" asked the guy as he held up a simple baby blue t-shirt.