Prologue

Hyeri strolled through the park at a constant pace every summer evening with her cane. She had to keep her body healthy, or it would become worse.

Han Hye Ri, the girl who had a weak body. The girl who couldn't participate in gym. The girl who couldn't do any sports. The girl who could break at any moment. This is all due to her really bad asthma, and weak bone structure.

She would take her daily walk through the park to prevent her body from becoming weaker than it already was. This was her favorite part of the day since most of her day was filled with taking doses of medication, doctor check ups, and reading books.

Hyeri didn't only enjoy the walk, she enjoyed who was at the park every evening she would walk. She didn't know his name, but she would watch him in admiration. He would be at the park practicing basketball alone. Hyeri wished she too could play, but reality prevented that from happening.

She not only admired his basketball skills, but his physical body. He had dark black hair, small dark brown monolid eyes, milky white skin, a sharp nose, and a tight jawline. She would stare at him at awe. She thought he was perfect.

Hyeri would noticed how sweaty, and thirsty he was after practicing. She would sneakily put a single water bottle next to his bag with a little note on it, and tip toe away as if nothing had happened. She would go back to her hiding place, and watch him chug down what she had given him from afar.

This went on for about a few weeks that summer, until he caught her...

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

What do you guys think? I'm so sorry for the people who were reading the fics I deleted, it's just that I think my writing is boring. Hopefully, this one will not be boring! Stay tuned for Chapter #1 "a) hyeri" which is coming out tomorrow!

VOTE❊COMMENT❊FOLLOW

➷Tell me what you think➷

❢Thank you for reading!❢

✐Updates come out in 1-2 days or in a few hours✐

With much love,

@-sugabear 💖✨