lost and found

When they woke up they went to breakfast.When they sat down Emily asked how everyone slept they all said fine except for Jasmine.Emily asked Jasmine if she was okay but jasmine wasn't listening she was thinking of the car crash and how it felt like Nataly saved her from a terrible dream.When jasmine finally got back from daydreaming everyone was done eating and her food has got cold.After Jasmine reheated her food and changed she had to take some pills that the doctor has recommended for her.

The next day they went to Jasmines parents funeral.When the funeral was over Jasmine went by the cofins. When she saw her parents it was to much for her she just ran.She couldn't stop running all she saw was her parents and the crash.As she was running she tripped and fell in a deep hole that looked like a old mining place.When she tried to get up to look around she fell back on the floor.She felt a large pain she realized that she twisted her ankle.She tried to call for help but their was no service in the tunnel.

By the time she got pulled out of the tunnel it was dark.As soon as she got out of the tunnel Nataly hugged her.Jasmine blushed then Nataly punched her and said "why did you go?"Then Nataly hugged her again and said glad you are you are okay.When they went home Jasmine went to bed and so did everyone else because it was a long day for all of them.