Chapter 9 Regionals

MONDAY -

Ridley walked down the corridor with his head held high. He had his NYADA audition in a couple of months, he was graduating with the highest GPA in the state and he was dating the second most popular boy in school. It also helped that most of the school didn't dare cross him in any way. I approached Ryder by his locker, he was looking down, his eyes comatose on his test scores sheet. That wasn't a good sign.

"Hey" Ridley announced. Ryder turned to him.

"Are they your test scores?" I asked taking the sheet out of his hand.

LITERATURE - B+

ALGEBRA - C-

GEOMETRY - C

CALCULOUS - B-

LANGUAGE - C

BIOLOGY - C-

BIOCHEMISTRY - C

CHEMISTRY - B

GERMAN - C

HEALTH - C-

MUSIC - A

SPORTS - A

HISTORY - C-

"Dude these are pretty good test scores" Ridley laughed hugging Ryder tightly.

"I'm graduating" Ryder laughed as if he was just catching on. He hugged Ridley back. They both screamed and jumped around in a circle.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MARCH -

"Alright guys. Regionals. I was thinking about a mashup for the first song" Mr Shue announced when he walked into the choir room.

"We're going to be up against the who's your daddies which Frida Romero is back on and a new club called the 'Meteor-notes" who I have checked out and they have one rocket male lead, probably the best male vocalist I've ever heard" Mr Shue explained. Ridley cleared his throat.

"I'm sat right here" Ridley shrieked.

"I hate to say it but you need to raise your game" Mr Shue pointed out. Ridley's mouth fell open.

"In fact all of you do. Your performance has slipped a little lately" Mr Shue pointed out.

"This kid is called Carter Wine and he's also a senior, he's actually been a senior for three years" Mr Shue explained while he brought a picture up on the smart-board.

"We're going to need the set list from hell then" Kitty pointed out.

"Well the 2012 glee club did a mashup of Fly and I believe I can fly, then there's Icona pop's I love it which we're amazing at performing and it goes well well with the mashup then Katy Perry's roar as a duet by Marley and Ridley" Mr Shue pointed out. Santana walked into the choir room, arguing with Kurt at the same time.

"They can't wear second hand outfits" Santana snapped.

"I know I was thinking purple organza cocktail dresses for the girls and black shirts and bright violet coloured ties for the boys" Kurt explained.

"I agree" Santana added.

"Good because they're set up in the auditorium waited to be altered" Kurt muttered. Santana slapped him on the back of his head.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They reached the competition just in time to see the second performance.

"Carter:

Oh oh, oh oh

I'm in love with Judas, Judas