advice to my past self

So instead of answering someone else's question I'm going to just give some advice that my past self definitely needed at one point or another. I don't really know if this is 'allowed' in this book but  it's going here anyways!

You are all worth everything in the world, even if it may feel like you aren't. Don't even deliberate leaving the world behind you and moving on because you feel like no body cares because I, for one, care. People you wouldn't expect to care actually do. Don't act below anybody because you are just as incredible as everyone else here and have the same right to live like everybody else and be exactly who you want to be. Don't think that people are better than you because they appear to be perfect, behind that façade their strongly built walls will crumble to reveal something fragile. Ignore the haters because they are just jealous of something you have and they don't and that in sincere because every case of bullying I've witnessed is all built up jealousy.

Also, don't be afraid to be yourself in front of ANYONE or stick up for something you believe in, no matter how minute or 'silly' it may seem.

If you ever feel upset in the slightest just come and talk to any of us on this group account or approach us on our separate accounts which are in the bio. Please don't hesitate to come and talk if you feel as though you need a friend, a shoulder to cry on or you need to rant about something.

-Niamh xxxxxx

STAY STRONG MY CHILDREN!!!!