The Game

The Game

Prologue

He is Pierre Aiden Ayala.

He has always wanted to prove himself.

Gusto niya patunayan lagi ang sarili niya sa mga taong nagdududa sakanya.

Minsan pati narin sa mga naiinggit at hindi naniniwala sakanya.

“Hey pierre! Are you sure about this dude? You can still back out.”

Eto na naman sila. Nako. Naiinis na ‘ko paulit-ulit nalang.  Sabi ni Pierre sa isip niya.

He felt her hand in his hand. Giving him a smile that says that she understands him.

“Hun, be careful okay? I love you. Please don’t ever forget that.” He cupped her face

“Hun, come on. It’s just a game. Of course I’ll be okay. And yes, I know. I love you more than you love me.” He kissed her. She puts her hands around his neck. His response to what she did, he put his’ around her waist. They’re hugging each other.

“Pierre you kissing monster they’re looking at us. Stop it” She said it between their kisses.

He realized that she was right. Well, she was always right.

“Sorry baby Leighton I forgot that we’re in a public place.” Pierre told her after that long deep kiss. She’s Leighton. Leighton Phoebe Mateo. The love of his life.

Cheesy? Well, how can you not be cheesy with this girl? She’s the girl a boy could ever ask for. Sabi nanaman ng binata sa isipniya.               

Napatingin si Pierre sa gilid niya at sumesenyas na yung kaibigan niya na kung sure ba talaga siya at kung ayaw ba niya talaga mag backout.

“Lintek angkulit.” Bulong niya sa sarili

“Dude I gave him my word. Hell there’s no way I’m going to back out.”

A loud knock on the door caught their attention.

“Guys!!! Guys!! They are about to start!! Get yourself ready Pierre!”

“Yes we’re coming”

He fixed himself. Wore his jacket and looked at the mirror one last time.

“Babe hindi kita pipigilan pero please wag mong kalimutan yung sinabi ko sayo okay? I hope that you won’t regret any of this. I respect your decision”

“Dude!! Let’s go! Enough with the drama, come on!” said Seven still knocking hard on the door.

“Yes hun, thank you for trusting me on this. I love you.” Pierre hugged her.

“DUDE!!!” said Seven while knocking even harder.

“Fuck Seven would you please stop knocking?! Eto na! Di makaintay??!!” said Pierre.

“Teka lang dude. Sure ka ba talaga? Pare pag natalo tayo dito, malaki ang mawawala sayo. Papatayin ka pa ng Daddy mo!” Said Euler worrying.

“Baka matalo ako.“ Sabi niya pabalik kay Euler at sabay ngumisi.

“Euler di tayo matatapos dito eh. Sure nga ako!! Oh ayan tagalong na. Sana naman naiintindihan mo na.”Dagdag pa ni Pierre.

He headed for the door, gave his last look and then went out.

And that was the last thing he regretted doing in his entire life.

“I should’ve not played that game.

I should’ve not played The Game.

It changed everything.

It changed me.

It changed my life’s perspective.

And because of The Game,

 I, Pierre Aiden Ayala,

the one who’s always been proving himself from people,

is not the same person anymore. “

There are few questions that Pierre’s been longing to ask.

 Ano nga ba ang naging dahilan ng pagbabagong pananaw ko?

 Bakit nga ba kailangan pang maapektuhan ang buhay ko?

 Ano nga ba talaga ang mechanics ng game na yon?

These questions keep on running in his head.

And still, there are no answers.

He knew that The Game has just begun and he can’t back out.

Not now.

He needs to abide by the rules of The Game and that is:

You must keep yourself from turning back because what happens, happen.

He knew that there’s only one way to find out the answers.

And that is to

Keep on playing The Game.

_______________________________________________________________________

First ever story here in wattpad.

I hoped you liked my prologue.

Natripan ko lang to. :)

Anyways, please feel free to express yourself.